USA mass shootings

janrichmond

And the politicians in Texas won't change any gun laws. So sick and tired of innocent people dying so often. There were two sisters. How can a parent go on? And a little boy lost his whole family.  The Gov Abbot says nothing and does nothing. It makes me sick to live here. Once my daughter is 18, 6 more years, I'm getting the hell out of Texas.

On 5/8/2023 at 3:43 AM, Dazey said:

Clearly the solution is to ban Americans. 

Yeah, and hopefully since Putin is ready for a WWIII this will all be over soon.  The world is one big mess and I don't think it'll ever get better.

I'm disgusted that my daughter has to go to school here and I'm afraid every day because it seems Texas has so many morons with guns that you just don't know if anywhere is safe.

Texas is a big supporter of guns, so no matter how many children or people die from gun violence they won't do a damn thing about it. Makes ms so sick.

I remember starting a thread saying something like,"Why don't these Mass Shooters try to be famous and go down in in History for GOOD things?" I referenced a Mass Shooter answering,"I did the Mass Shooting because I wanted to be famous and a part of History." I pointed out that if people want to be famous and a part of History, they can just do GOOD things such as saving innocent children from a burning house. They'd be famous and a part of History and not have to shoot random people in order to do it!" The thread was a huge hit, and some of the responses were something like,"Your solution is good in theory, but the problem is, a lot of the Mass Shooters have deep mental problems and they think that the mass shootings is the way to fame and being a part of History sadly. The fact that Mass Shooters DO get to be a part of History is sadly supporting their thinking."