Why would anyone think I would give my hard earned money to a Website that I am banned from? πŸ˜’

Karice

So, I made a bet on a certain Website, lost it, and paid it. I was thanked because my bet money helped pay for a yearly dinner some Website Admin's and Members did. I very shortly after got permanently banned from that Website for cussing out an Admin who harassed, insulted, and bullied me for three years. A Poster onΒ  a closely related Website said something like,"Don't worry, Karice. I'm sure they'll accept money from you for next year's dinner." πŸ˜’(Banned Members can still send money to this Website) I found that insulting and offensive. WHY would anyone think I'd give money to a Website that I am permanently banned from?πŸ˜’ WHY would I support their yearly dinner? πŸ˜’

2 minutes ago, Karice said:

So, I made a bet on a certain Website, lost it, and paid it. I was thanked because my bet money helped pay for a yearly dinner some Website Admin's and Members did. I very shortly after got permanently banned from that Website for cussing out an Admin who harassed, insulted, and bullied me for three years. A Poster onΒ  a closely related Website said something like,"Don't worry, Karice. I'm sure they'll accept money from you for next year's dinner." πŸ˜’(Banned Members can still send money to this Website) I found that insulting and offensive. WHY would anyone think I'd give money to a Website that I am permanently banned from?πŸ˜’ WHY would I support their yearly dinner? πŸ˜’

I think the poster on the closely related website was mocking you, just being an asshole.Β 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Karice said:

Hmm. You may be onto something. πŸ€”

yeah if people are hostile in some forums and give you shit, maybe it's not a good match for you as a poster to visit those places? each forum got its own vibe imo. This place is pretty chill for the most part I think.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Karice said:

What was the website? Sounds like they ripped you off . Your probably better off out of there

• Like 1