How did you choose your username? πŸ˜€πŸ€”

Karice

My REAL name is Karen, but I chose Karice as a reference to the Silence Of The Lambs character, Clarice.Β  πŸ˜€ I slightly combined my real name with part of hers, so Karice. πŸ˜€ With the negative connotation my once VERY popular name has gotten recently, it was a good idea I had the foresight to go by Karice instead of Karen. πŸ’‘ What about you? How did you choose your username? πŸ˜€

Edited by Karice

3 hours ago, EvanG said:

I was listening to Evan Dando while registering and I think there was already an Evan, hence the G.

That's funny

I was listening to Blind Melon while registering and I think there was already a Blindmelon, hence the R

Β 

The name i used to have here and still have in other places is Shacklermyrye or around 2006 Shackler in the rye, which obviously is a play on those two song names.

On 1/19/2024 at 5:06 PM, Karice said:

My REAL name is Karen, but I chose Karice as a reference to the Silence Of The Lambs character, Clarice.Β  πŸ˜€ I slightly combined my real name with part of hers, so Karice. πŸ˜€ With the negative connotation my once VERY popular name has gotten recently, it was a good idea I had the foresight to go by Karice instead of Karen. πŸ’‘ What about you? How did you choose your username? πŸ˜€

:oΒ If you are Clarice then that means you are in the FBI, so the lyrics to IRS would imply that Axl was going to call the president, a private eye, the IRS & then you! If he does then please tell him to send me loads of unreleased music, including the Buckethead & Fink versions so that @Sweersacan hear them. Thankyou Mrs FBI lady.:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/20/2024 at 1:19 PM, EvanG said:

I was listening to Evan Dando while registering and I think there was already an Evan, hence the G.

Speaking of the name Evan, I made a Username on another Website and called it Evan Evian. I claimed my Mother named me Evan  because when she was pregnant with me, she got so dehydrated, she almost died and someone gave her a bottle of Evian, saving both of our lives and she named me Evan after the bottle Evian! 🀣 I claimed my hobbies were drinking Evian and eating pizza! 🀣

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

• 3 weeks later...