Things you want to confess in general? 😀🤔

Karice

My real shoot name is in a thankyou section of an album you may have heard of, but i'll never tell you which. :lol:

Also I have no idea what a Boohbah is....

Edited by Rindmelon
comment on my confusion on what Boohbah may be.
  • Haha 1

My god they are haunting.....

There hands are to far apart to clap yet you sense they could strangle you if you angered one. I don't want one of those things to be the last thing i see before i shift off this mortal coil, there faces look like a vacant hollow expression of the dammed..  They have the head of an uncut penis and the body of a ball sack (i can find no reasonable explanation as to why). These creatures must be hunted and shot outright...

Going by this photograph they seem to move in herds.....

bw.jpeg

If these things rise up were all fucked

• ABSUЯD 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cantona said:

I have exactly one warning point issued due to trolling on the social media thread seven years ago :( 

Isn't only having ONE Warning point a good thing? 🤔

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cantona said:

I’d rather have none, since I really hate to bother the moderators spending their time here. At least I can try to excuse my behaviour with the fact that I was a kid :lol:

How many warning points do we get before we get into real trouble? On another Website, you get three strikes and then you get banned. So I'm assuming just one warning point from 7 years ago isn't a big deal. 💡🤔

About Boohbah, there are a couple of more weird things about Boohbah. Boohbah 's theme song is children dancing and laughing while a colorful orb "plays," with them while a song song voice says,"Boohbah," and then an aggressive voice says Boohbah!" Their is a literal sun baby. And a Boohbah means a vagina in a European Country like The Netherlands. 🥴

• Wow 1

I needed some running leggings to go under shorts many years back when doing a run that was far colder than I had packed for, and it was proper last minute. The only ones I could find in a local shop long enough were women's surprisingly. 

I actually love how they feel, how I can move in them, and TBH how my ass looks in them.

They've become my go-to clothing for my lazy days at home alone.

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2024 at 3:53 PM, Karice said:

As of today, I am officially a Steve Carell character! 🤭😜🤣🤔💡

Steve Carell is funny, but i'm always going to be partial to the UK office over the US one i think..

Spoiler

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LmpwZw

Scared ya :P

• Like 1