songs popular now you hate, and 1 guilty pleasure

vr2004

I have heard these two songs I'm about to mention like 24-7 fromw work and the gym, I hate them so much..

dare you to move switchfoot

that drop it like it's hot piece of fucking shit from snoop dogg, god that song sucks ass,..

The one song I really like is the new one from gwen stefani.. She must repeat the same line a million times but the song is just so damn catchy, maybe it has something to do with hotties on the treadmills n eliptical runners that makes me love it..

umm...just about every pop mess thats come out after 1990...wait nevermind i always hated that.

I, pathetically, have alot of guitly pleasures. Roxette being a big one.

sha na na na na, sha na na na na na na na na na na na, sha na na na na na na na na na na na she's got the look.

oh yeah, na theyre ok, cept that sappy one in pretty woman

I hate anything by lame ass modern rock bands. Lately Three Doors Down bugs the shit out of me because their newest single sounds exactly like the last 5 singles I've heard from them. They fucking suck!!!!

Guilty Pleasure right now is Kelly Clarkson's Since U Been Gone. :o:lol: It's catchy and I like her voice in that song. What can you do? :unsure:

Whats wrong with Poison? yeah the songs that are pissing me off just now are those whiny bitchs keane, absolute shit. giulty pleasure is probably Greenday - Boulavard of broken dreams, usually i hate them but that songs pretty damn good. :drevil:

Right now I hate anything by Maroon 5, Scissor Sistors and Razorlight. Guilty pleasure would have to be 'Get Out' by JoJo :ph34r:

you like jojo but you don't like sissor sistors, i can't understand that lol...only 10 year olds like jojo unless your a kid or a phedophile :ph34r:

I hate anything by lame ass modern rock bands. Lately Three Doors Down bugs the shit out of me because their newest single sounds exactly like the last 5 singles I've heard from them. They fucking suck!!!!

Guilty Pleasure right now is Kelly Clarkson's Since U Been Gone. :o:lol: It's catchy and I like her voice in that song. What can you do? :unsure:

that's weird... I really like that song too! :o

especially that part where she sings

"again and again and again and again and AGAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!"

Right now I hate anything by Maroon 5, Scissor Sistors and Razorlight. Guilty pleasure would have to be 'Get Out' by JoJo  :ph34r:

you like jojo but you don't like sissor sistors, i can't understand that lol...only 10 year olds like jojo unless your a kid or a phedophile :ph34r:

I only liked that song motherfucker, not her, and it was a guilty pleasure. So I guess any adult who liked Michael Jackson when he was in the Jackson 5 was a paedophile? Thats like me saying to you must be gay for liking scissor sisters.

Don't follow this with something like MJ is a paedo blah blah.

Guilty Pleasure right now is Kelly Clarkson's Since U Been Gone. :o  :lol:  It's catchy and I like her voice in that song. What can you do? :unsure:

that's weird... I really like that song too! :o

especially that part where she sings

"again and again and again and again and AGAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!"

:lol: I know.

Right now I hate anything by  Razorlight

How come you hate Razorlight? :unsure:

Edited by Bono

Hate - Erm... most of the shit that mtv dishes out

Guilty - I like Delta Goodrem and Missy Higgins.... they are aussie, most of u wont understand  :lol:

Nothing to be ashamed about Missy - She rocks!

But Delta? Man - shame on you.

Haha i know i know.. i got her old album for like 4 pound while i was in enlgand.... its good :P

Donno bout the new one.

Yeah Missy does rock... solid album that... cant wait to see her at Wave Aid.

Greenday - Boulavard of broken dreams, usually i hate them but that songs pretty damn good. :drevil:

And its probably the worst on the album.... well no its good... but you have to listen to the album to see the impact it makes. Anyways yes

Scissor Sisters are good... haha i have that album aswell.. woops.

And OMG that JoJo song.. any of them.. fuck.. worst music made ever!

Edited by Stupid_Moron