Wave Aid Pics

Stupid_Moron

So yeah i took my camera to Wave Aid (tsunami relief concert) and got a few good pics... which is making me think about taking it to VR. Its just annoying in the mosh... cause i dont have a small dig. its fairly sizeable and yeah... gets in the way.... And i dont want it to get fucked!

Anyway:

This is a guy spewing in the mosh lol

Guy%20Spewin%20in%20Mosh1.jpg

Midnight Oil

MO_15.JPG

MO_25.JPG

MO_21.JPG

MO_24.JPG

Missy Higgins

MH_8.JPG

Silverchair

S_2.JPG

Powderfinger

P_11.JPG

Edited by Stupid_Moron

I like Missy Higgins... she went off aswell!

But nah wasnt on the barrier.... I went in at the end of JBT and eventually made it bout 5 from the front! Fair cheering.... This fuckhead was trying to crowd surf... my and me brother axed him then told him to fuck off back to where he came from... one min later he was back up, so me and these guys around me start fuckn him up and trying to grab his shoes.... almost fuckn had it aswel..... (they were tied on well lol).. but yes tool.

I was impressed by Silverchair... only because i was expecting all new shit... so when they played Isreal Son and The Door i was happy.... B)

I like Missy Higgins... she went off aswell!

But nah wasnt on the barrier.... I went in at the end of JBT and eventually made it bout 5 from the front! Fair cheering.... This fuckhead was trying to crowd surf... my and me brother axed him then told him to fuck off back to where he came from... one min later he was back up, so me and these guys around me start fuckn him up and trying to grab his shoes.... almost fuckn had it aswel..... (they were tied on well lol).. but yes tool.

I was impressed by Silverchair... only because i was expecting all new shit... so when they played Isreal Son and The Door i was happy.... B)

how did you get that close only after JBT

I was trying to worm my way in from then on, and everytime I tried to go in front, i kept getting all these dirty looks...

Hahah i got alot of dirty looks...

I went in on the right side of the stage fairly close to the stage and i find ppl dont get as pissed when ur going sideways.... so we went sideways for as much as we could.. .then when jbt finished some ppl left so we went up more... then the same thing for silverchair and powderfinger.. closer n closer... then some retard crowd surfed out after 1 mid oil song and then yeah... we were pretty damn close :D

does anyone have any cool Silverchair links?

or media?

Frogstomp :P

gnrlies - Yeah i never really liked barrier... like... i love being in the middle of all the action.... but after barreir in reguritator i can see its ups. It really has to do with whos playing.. either way is good...... camera - barrier B)

does anyone have any cool Silverchair links?

or media?

Frogstomp :P

gnrlies - Yeah i never really liked barrier... like... i love being in the middle of all the action.... but after barreir in reguritator i can see its ups. It really has to do with whos playing.. either way is good...... camera - barrier B)

What about Frogstomp? that's like their worst album.

What about Frogstomp? that's like their worst album.

Tracks

1. Israel's Son

2. Tomorrow

4. Pure Massacre

How does that make it their worst album.... Their latest offering is their worst album

Man - i've been a Silverchair fan since I was a little kid. They were the first band I ever liked, and Frogstomp was my very first album.

I gotta say SM - I disagree with you. Frogstomp is easily their worst album. The songs on it seem trivial in comparison to the stuff they do today. They never play Tomorrow live anymore because Daniel hates it...

I saw Silverchair live in Newcastle a year or so ago - it was an amazing night - they played half new stuff and half old stuff, so you got to rock out as well as appreciate some of their softer stuff.

Daniel Johns is a pretty underrated musician IMO.

I gotta say SM - I disagree with you. Frogstomp is easily their worst album. The songs on it seem trivial in comparison to the stuff they do today. They never play Tomorrow live anymore because Daniel hates it...

Daniel Johns is a pretty underrated musician IMO.

Completely agree.

Frogstomp is all riffs and lyrics written by 15 year olds. Nothing remotely outstanding on there.

Dioramma by comparison is just an amazing album by an amazing writer who's grown and matured beyond his years...

Greatest View - pure genious

One Way Mule - heavy as fuck

Without You - awesome arrangement.

I was blown away by the song structures, the time changes, the lyrics.

They put orchestras, horns, and anything else on whatever song that needed it.

Daniel Johns is a genious, he's doing what Axl wants to do. Minus the industrial elements. But it's frightening to think he's only 25 or so right now... He's just getting started.

Edited by moreblack

Completely agree.

Frogstomp is all riffs and lyrics written by 15 year olds. Nothing remotely outstanding on there.

Dioramma by comparison is just an amazing album by an amazing writer who's grown and matured beyond his years...

Greatest View - pure genious

One Way Mule - heavy as fuck

Without You - awesome arrangement.

I was blown away by the song structures, the time changes, the lyrics.

"Im watching you watch over me and ive got the greatest view from here..." Yeah great lyrics.

Sometimes boys.. less is more. I just listened to the greatest view and without you, trying to give them another chance... but really... they're not that good. I had to turn them off..... Now musically they might be more advanced then anything off Frogstomp, but it doesn't mean they are better songs.

They put orchestras, horns, and anything else on whatever song that needed it.

They also put horns and shit on the illusions.... but which was the best gnr album?

Anyway seeing them at Wave Aid it was easy to till which tunes the crowd liked better. The old shit.

Enjoy!

"Im watching you watch over me and ive got the greatest view from here..." Yeah great lyrics.

I just listened to the greatest view and without you, trying to give them another chance... but really... they're not that good. I had to turn them off..... Now musically they might be more advanced then anything off Frogstomp, but it doesn't mean they are better songs.

Must not have heard the rest of the song...

Across The Night is another brilliant tune off that album.

Lever is better than a lot of their material from previous albums.

This album was so grandiose it needed a bigger treatment.

Sometimes boys.. less is more.
This is not one of those times.