Yet Another fuckin guitarist list

which combination would you pick for a band?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stevie Ray and anyone would get my vote. Although Clapton is a wee bit better, Stevie is my god for blues. Man, could he play. Anyone else ever seen the video for Texas Flood? He plays BEHIND HIS BACK. And I don't mean over his head. He solos with his guitar ALL THE WAY BEHIND HIS BACK. It is absolutely incredible. Stevie Ray is the greatest blues guitarist ever. Period. Plus, Santana rocks the shit pretty hard. Check out America ft. POD from his last album. POD suck, but he takes a solo on that song that would make any guitarist other than SRV and Clapton jealous.

Ive just voted for Page and Beck, i wasnt too fussed on the Yardbirds but Page and Beck would deffinetly throw a riff or two out. I dont think the Slash/Perry is a good choice, i think they're too different. Perry's guitar work in Aerosmith is pretty different to Slash's guitar work in Guns N Roses. Maybe a Perry and Stradlin' Combination would've been a better choice. They seem to be on the same wavelength sound wise...

where's DIMEBAG.....just because he's dead doesn't mean you can leave him out of the list......he's awesome

theres a few on there that are dead. to be honest there wasnt enough room for all the great guitarists, i also missed out Satriani and Vai for instance. its not that i dont like those guitarists (Pantera are one of my all time favourite bands) its just that i wrote down the guitarists that first sprang to mind.

sorry Dimebag......

ok everyone, to fuck this poll off for a second.

if you could pick any two guitarists, alive or dead, to be in a band with, who would you go for?

id go for Hendrix and Page (like you didnt see that one coming).

i dont think theyd work together very well, but fuck itd be fun to watch. Santana is too cool to work with anybody else, and Stevie Ray, well hes a machine all one his own, so i decided against those two.