Welcome to the Philly Jungle!

Diesel

Headed to the Philly show tomorrow night and I can't wait. Haven't seen the Gunners since the Use Your Illusion Tour in '91  (thougho I still wear my Get In the Ring Motherfucker T-shirt from '90).

I first saw GNR open for Aerosmith in '88 at Pocono Downs in Wilkes-Barre, PA (and I went to see them, not Tyler and the boys). And everytime I listen to their stuff, I bemoan the fact that they've been gone so long. All in all, they were one of the most original bands (music, lyrics, tempo, mystic) ever.

And I just can't wait to see Axl and the rest of the guys hit the stage tomorrow night. Back in '91, it was so loud, I still don't know what the first song was. I hope it's the same way tomorrow night!

Rage,

Diesel

Well, the Geno's Vs. Pat's is the on-going battle..but I've always been a Pat's fan.

Hey, Pat's was in Rocky before Geno's was even there. (Rocky gets some training money from the guy he picked up money for)

Jim's on South Street is really good too. And so is Iska-Bibble's. Know what? ALL Philly cheesesteaks are good.

That being said, I'll head to Pat's. Just a tradition from college days.

F-cking Philly...seems like everyone is going.  I'll be way, way up in the nosebleeds...but I don't mind, it's Gn'R.  Have fun  ;D Oh, and from what I've heard on the radio, it's now officially sold out...JUST WHAT I HEAR

F-cking Philly...seems like everyone is going.  I'll be way, way up in the nosebleeds...but I don't mind, it's Gn'R.  Have fun  ;D Oh, and from what I've heard on the radio, it's now officially sold out...JUST WHAT I HEAR

LOL...........arent you in for a treat.  ;D

D*ckface

food! ahhhh...

Just thought i'd mention something...

If you ever go to KFC, dont get their gravy...

Its just the excess fat scrappings formt he deep frier mixed with gravy powder... DIRTY!

KFC???

come on man, have a little respect for bucket head.

;D ;D ;D

• 4 years later...

Us Vancouver fans totally out rioted you Philly fans. The Montreal fans also out rioted the St Louis fans back in the day. When it comes to Rock N Roll riots, Canada owns your asses.

Edited by Randy Lahey