Where did the cool Duffman go???

DrPun

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, oh, man - honestly - where the f-ck has this board gone since I left?  It's turning into the MYGNR message board.  And who the hell do you think you are "DrPun"?

Just a question:  Where does it state ANYWHERE that you have to do massive amounts of heroin and such and drink truckloads of alcohol to be a rock "GOD"?  

Answer is:  Nowhere.  I've never heard some one talk out of their @ss so much in my life.  We've got a real winner here, LW and Madison  ;)

You can be f-cking straight edge and be a rock star and still be what you people like to call "cool."  Although it is rare that you see a completely clean rocker because of such pathetic judgement.  Drugs are completely pointless.  Completely f-cking stupid.

And oh yeah...Menudo was Puerto Rican  ;)

I think you just won the prize for the most brainless statement ever made on this forum. Congrats!  :P
Whoa I thoght this was an intelligent post  DrPun is one screwed up MuthaF#*ka , gee you musta wanted to see Adler Od or Slash get Alchol poisioning ( according to your philoshpy we Souldn't even have any Gunners right now ( What were what you smokin dude  :P )

Peace GnR Nation  8)

As wrong as I think our new "friend" is, he is entitled to his opinion,

Read back and at first he only attacked duff,

who by the way cares no more about you or I than he does Drpun,

and a few of us got personal , those are wiseass remarks above folks.

Dont throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

peace

[As wrong as I think our new "friend" is, he is entitled to his opinion,

Read back and at first he only attacked duff,

who by the way cares no more about you or I than he does Drpun,

and a few of us got personal , those are wiseass remarks above folks.

Dont throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

peace

/quote]

Well said Shades  ;) , I was just very upset with the statement that he made because I didn't think it was very thought out and I just got a little more atiment ( spelling  :-/ ) on getting my point across to DrPun .

Peace GnR Nation  8)

See, man...I don't think you completely get it...

Some of us have been here for a year or so or pretty much since it has existed...and it gets old when you have people like DrPun come in and act like an ass to everyone.  If you were here half as long as I have been floating around here (or Little Witch OR Madison), you'd fully understand.

hey mark is right .. i've been thinking of this this evening and now i come and see mark saying it here "we're turning in to mygnr messageboard" ;) i mean we used to talk more seriously and the threads were less ,but of much more value each... it's good to have so many new members, but ppl please think if what you will start is of real value before you open a new thread.. whatever .. ;) btw mark welcome again ;) what happened to your old nickname ?

D-mn, holydiver - I never thought we'd agree on anything ;)

And my old nickname...uh...I dunno, lol - tried logging in on it, but it didn't work...I think I deleted it when I went on hiatus back in, like, August or so...but I'm back ;D

Bullsh*t, shades.  This is a GNR forum and the suggestion that one of them (any of them) should have died rather than grow old is bound to get reaction.   And it seems when your friend chose to truly cross the line the attack was directed at the 3 women here.  I take great offense at being called a c unt by some twisted litle f*ck who doesn't know sh*t about me.  We've been here before on this forum and it doesn't get very far.  We typically protect our own even when they're members that we don't normally agree with.  

Man, oh, man - honestly - where the f-ck has this board gone since I left?  It's turning into the MYGNR message board.  And who the hell do you think you are "DrPun"?

Just a question:  Where does it state ANYWHERE that you have to do massive amounts of heroin and such and drink truckloads of alcohol to be a rock "GOD"?  

Answer is:  Nowhere.  I've never heard some one talk out of their @ss so much in my life.  We've got a real winner here, LW and Madison  ;)

You can be f-cking straight edge and be a rock star and still be what you people like to call "cool."  Although it is rare that you see a completely clean rocker because of such pathetic judgement.  Drugs are completely pointless.  Completely f-cking stupid.

And oh yeah...Menudo was Puerto Rican  ;)

Mark! I'm so glad you're back. I've missed ya.  ;)  

Hope you stick around.

And again, thanks Gcam and One_Weak.

And, Duffan, you were right on.  

I tip my hat to all of you.  True gentlemen.  :)

Bullsh*t, shades.  This is a GNR forum and the suggestion that one of them (any of them) should have died rather than grow old is bound to get reaction.   And it seems when your friend chose to truly cross the line the attack was directed at the 3 women here.  I take great offense at being called a c unt by some twisted litle f*ck who doesn't know sh*t about me.  We've been here before on this forum and it doesn't get very far.  We typically protect our own even when they're members that we don't normally agree with.  

Exactly.  

Shades, there's a big difference between criticizing someone's opinion and attacking someone based on gender or race. Our friend Dr. Pun obviously had no rational way to back up his argument and so resorted to bashing us because we were women. And that's just wrong.

I have no problems holding my own when it comes to debating people on GNR issues. BUT, I have zero respect for anyone who attacks someone else based on gender or race.

It's gettin hot in hurr.

Da, I guess you've forgotten Little Witch coming to your defense when Sweet was bashing you. In fact, we all defended you because we considered you family here.  How soon you forget.

What the F U C K is going on here? The same people who say this shouldn't be a message board are having cute little conversations."How are you?" I'm fine, and you?" "Lovely." Who the F U C K cares. This is a forum for a discussion about Duff and why he's grown weak. Why did someone bring up the race card for? I never said anything about blacks or Haitians. And for the woman bashing it wasn't supposed to turn out that way but that's how things work out when three B I T C H E S bring up some S H I T topic. As for that Mexican boy band, who cares what third world country they came from.

you my friend are a stupid f*ck. What is your problem? You're making lots of enemies purely because of the fact that your being a f*cking pr*ck.

Stop with the sh*t towards the women here.

AND STOP WITH THE GODD*MN BOLD TEXT

Just greeting old friends.  Suppose that's something you wouldn't understand since with a personality like yours it's not likely you have many.  Sorry about the bashing, hon, but that's just the way things turn out when some little needled*ck slams the respected members of this forum. Yeah.  I'm capable of sinking just as low as you.  But I generally try to keep it on a high level. Guess I'm not always successful. :P

What the F U C K is going on here? The same people who say this shouldn't be a message board are having cute little conversations."How are you?" I'm fine, and you?" "Lovely." Who the F U C K cares. This is a forum for a discussion about Duff and why he's grown weak. Why did someone bring up the race card for? I never said anything about blacks or Haitians. And for the woman bashing it wasn't supposed to turn out that way but that's how things work out when three B I T C H E S bring up some S H I T topic. As for that Mexican boy band, who cares what third world country they came from.

3 things for you....

Grow Up:

Get Over It:

and Stop Bitching....

I mean you have an attitude problem. Thankfully for your own sake your probably some sadarse 10 year old who thinks its "cool" to swear for the sake of it, and who thinks their really cool becuase they are offending people (when your not). Lucky for your sake becuase you will grow out of it

;)

Madison!  I've missed you and LW a lot  :)  Glad to be back...and I intend on being here for a while  ;D

And DrPun - you say no one cares about the "hello's" and such that have been going on...but seriously, man.  I'm sure every member of this board would much rather read that than your little b*tch-fits any day of the week.  And don't be calling any woman here a b*tch - I'm completely sure at least two of them aren't - and I'm sure there aren't any around here.  The only b*tch I see here is you.  

And the thing about me correcting you when you said Menudo was Mexican was just to show how smart you're not, even though you think you are