Trance music

krissirge

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's dancing music and I like to dance so therefore I like trance. I don't listen to trance all the time though, there's a time and a place for everything. When I want to dance all crazy style I listen to trance or other types of rave music and when I want to rock out I will listen to GNR. Trance music is mostly rave music though, you listen to it when you go to a rave and you go to a rave when you want to dance like a dumbass but not feel stupid because everyone around you is either messed up or dancing stupider than you. I like most kinds of music though, there are very few music generes I am not open to. And for every person that gives me shit for listening to trance or my other rave music there is always somebody else that gives me shit for listening to GNR and quite frankly I don't give a shit as long as I am happy with the music I am listening to and trust me I am. When I listen to trance music I am having the time of my life because I am dancing like there was no tommorow and I'm also having the time of my life when I'm listening to GNR because I'm rocking out hardcore style. Music is about having fun and I have fun with my music but that doesn't necessarily mean that somebody else will have fun with the type of music I listen to. Just because you don't like a certain type of muic doesn't mean it's not good, it just means you don't enjoy it and that's great for you because you don't have to listen to it.

trance music by definition sucks. Totaly un-original crap. I fail to see the art in it. It is meaningless, and it can be made by any moron with a keyboard and a turntable. I have no admiration at all for it. Especialy the way they steal riffs and melodies from real bands all the time.

i agree.

i hate Trance/Techno/all that stuff.

Some dance/trance music is good, some of the music coming out of ibiza 1999-2001 around that time, when the UK charts were having a resurgence were was decent imo, I enjoy it sometimes because it's 'uplifting' ha.. A lot of it's not much cop but then again a select few every now and then are really catchy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like rock but also love trance. I will go to a trnace club one night then a rock concert the next, I have a diverse taste.

You get diffrent feelings from rock and trance. A good trance track will make you feel euphoric with all the 'hands in the air' stuff and is an bulid up of energy and then a release which in a big crowd with all the strobe lights and lasers is somkething to behold.

Then the next night i will go jump about to WTTJ. rock1

i become reclusive when dances are thrown in school/other functions

i don't mind dancing but i'd rather let my ears bleed than listening to disco coming back to haunt us in the form of techno...that's really all it is...AND IT STARTED IN 1975 :anger:

ah...the year pop music died :(

fuck peter frampton's live album that sold 1,000,000 copies :fuckyou::fuckyou:

Edited by stevGNR666

trance music by definition sucks. Totaly un-original crap. I fail to see the art in it. It is meaningless, and it can be made by any moron with a keyboard and a turntable. I have no admiration at all for it. Especialy the way they steal riffs and melodies from real bands all the time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You sure you're dutch? :blink: