estranged or november rain?

thaman

Regardless of whatever sounds more "emotional" or "epic", November Rain is a much better composition

the way people blow Estranged out of proportion around here has seriously ruined it for me, not even close to being one of GNR's best songs let alone ThE gReAtEsT mAsTeRpIeCe Of AlL tIeM.

Regardless of whatever sounds more "emotional" or "epic", November Rain is a much better composition

the way people blow Estranged out of proportion around here has seriously ruined it for me, not even close to being one of GNR's best songs let alone ThE gReAtEsT mAsTeRpIeCe Of AlL tIeM.

Not often do I agree with you, but I do here. Estranged is a great song, but November Rain is perfection. The best power ballad ever written.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

November Rain. I like Estranged better, but there is no reason not to play one of their four big songs (WTTJ, PC, SCOM and NR).

November Rain is an awesome song but Estranged just has that emotional depth that makes it so much better. It's the sound of an artist really baring his soul.

:thumbsup: Totally with ya!!!!

it's very hard to pick though, but if I have to.. estranged

it's funny, even in 2002 you guys were even waiting for estranged to be played....never got played then either....might be stuck to youtube videos

You seriously bumped an 8 year old thread just to say that? :confused:

On topic, Estranged by a mile. Only GN'R song that comes close is This I Love IMO.

Edited by Powerage5

They are both good songs, but personally Estranged gets more to me....I love the guitar solos

Which is whyyyyyyyy I would die if new gnr butchered them. I think them not touching that song a wise move.

November Rain's already been molested

Edited by JesusisSavior

They are both good songs, but personally Estranged gets more to me....I love the guitar solos

Which is whyyyyyyyy I would die if new gnr butchered them. I think them not touching that song a wise move.

Umm...no.

Umm...no.

She's just got a mighty stick up her ass. Nothing can be done about that apparently.

Ot, I think Estranged is the epitome of maudlin sentimentality. It's such a mopey-dopey ballad. A silly one too.

it's funny, even in 2002 you guys were even waiting for estranged to be played....never got played then either....might be stuck to youtube videos

You seriously bumped an 8 year old thread just to say that? :confused:

On topic, Estranged by a mile. Only GN'R song that comes close is This I Love IMO.

hahaha yes I did, I just thought it was interesting that the exact same conversation was going on 8 years ago.