To all you NEW GNR haters

Ghost_Guns

well im sure there are alots of people who hate the new band, but they dont come in here....

They do other stuff...

I mean why would we care about their upcoming tour, and news etc if we hated them??? We might hate whats happened to the band, but we like it none the less!

• 7 years later...

well im sure there are alots of people who hate the new band, but they dont come in here....

They do other stuff...

I mean why would we care about their upcoming tour, and news etc if we hated them??? We might hate whats happened to the band, but we like it none the less!

Unfortunately you couldn't be more wrong.

Edited by ManetsBR

Know what I really Really Hate?

Ferraris being driven at 20 mph when you know they are designed for and capable of going 200mph

see where Im going here?

For me its not anything but frustration. Given the amount of talent this band and current line up has...why are they touring on songs now 12 -26 years old? Chinese Democracy as a concept was a 90's effort and Axl kinda sorta made attempts in 2001..its now almost 2011 and most of the songs on CD have been heard from as early as 2001...and 2004..He wheeled it out in 2006 for a bit...and then well.. here we are- still on the Chinese Democracy tour!

That and many of the current lineup were not really on board with the writing and producing of it..so as awesome as it is that they are out there doing their thing...be nice to have some new music all theirs as a lineup to add to the mix.

When the new Guitarist were introduced..it fucked with old dogs like me cuz.. GNR was never about fuckers like Buckethead and Fink or thier collective and individual sound. The image was comical to me..especially since I saw them in Hollywood in the 80's

I for one want this band to DOMINATE the charts again. I wanna see the stadiums rock like its 92/93. I want to hear music that is as iconic as WTJ SCOM NR ect..

This tour has been grand and its had its moments..

now take off the muzzles ..let the guys burn the studio down and get some new music out there to ring in the new year with..

Let them stand on their own- playing music they each wrote and contributed to- ALLOW them to step out of the shadows cast byu Duff and Slash and Izzy and get the respect they deserve and earn. That will kill the "cover band" gripes.

You can fool those that werent even around in 93...and even convice old die hards like me that yeah..this is "GNR" but seriously...its time for this line up to put some music up. It shouldnt take 13 more years!