New Audioslave album

Hampi

This album is better than the last.....The songs are not all as great, but they are consistant. The last album had some great tracks, but that was it. They couldn't keep the tracks coming. No great songs but no shit ones either.

I gave the Audioslave album a spin over the net. I think someone gave a link to tracks. Anyway I never really cared for it much.

I'm actually listening to the new Dickinson right now. It's fuckin cool. Anyone know who plays lead guitar on this album? Some fuckin nice solos.

I love the first album..

I've listened only "be yourself" from the 2nd album and I like it...someone on a channel called "Rock tv" here in Italy as made a shor rewiew and he said that it sound different from the first one because of some more ballds track :rolleyes: ...don't know about it but I'm going to buy it anyway.. B)

I've got it and I've listened through 5 times.

- it's a lot more optimistic than the first one

- tom morello does some awesome soloing, check out #1 Zero

- Some of the choruses are great, especially on my fave track, which is the title track, some good backing vocals

- Doesn't have as much of the bone crunching riffs of the last one. There are no rockers as cool as "Show Me How To Live."

There's so many albums to get at mo NIN, AUDIOSLAVE, Queens, Oasis.

Actually I think I've heard new Dickinson. I bought a bootleg of With The Lights Out Nirvana one cd set but got Bruce album and maybe Sum 40 instead, these bootleggers cant even copy the right cd!!!

I dipped outta school to go get this album and it's pretty good. "Your Time Has Come" "Out of Exile" "Be Yourself" "Doesn't Remind Me" "The Worm" and "Man or Animal" are my favorites so far. It definently has a different feel to it than their first album did. Not sure which one I like best yet, that's gonna take time.

i'll admit- i just stole "be yourself," from limewire.

this song is deep. my spirit is in about a thousand pieces right now- and it seems like everyone's been telling me to do what this song is preaching...

"don't lose any sleep tonight

i'm sure everything will end up alright

you may win love

but to be yourself is all that you can do"

so comforting...

i'll admit- i just stole "be yourself," from limewire.

this song is deep. my spirit is in about a thousand pieces right now- and it seems like everyone's been telling me to do what this song is preaching...

"don't lose any sleep tonight

i'm sure everything will end up alright

you may win love

but to be yourself is all that you can do"

so comforting...

Yeah that song has a certain power to it

This album is better than the last.....The songs are not all as great, but they are consistant. The last album had some great tracks, but that was it. They couldn't keep the tracks coming. No great songs but no shit ones either.

thats what i was thinking.

there are no real tracks that stand out like the last album like SMHTL, SOTS, Cochise god there was a lot . the first couple on this album are good tho, dont really like Be Yourself all that much.

but it definately has its moments.

I think Tom would sound so much better if he didnt keep distorting the guitar sound. I found a few of the solos started out quite good, but he kinda ruins them by overplaying, and trying to make all them noises. Some of them dont suit Chris' vocals at all.

all in all, a good album, dont know if i like this or their first better, really takes a while to get into this one.