Kurt Cobain

Exactly my point, Gcam...they sucked, they couldn't write, they couldn't perform because they were all either strung out on heroin or cocaine or something stupid or either couldn't wait to act kool and break all their instruments so they can go waste all the money they got off their worthless records to buy new ones.  Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of the members from GN'R were on heroin, but at least they came out sober enough to play

U are wrong right there. Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic never played high. Krist would sometimes be drunk, but i know of a certain guitarist and bass player who were drunk off their asses nearly every show ;) So if you are gonna insult a band, make sure u have ur facts right in the first place.

Also i hate when people judge a band on how talented the musicians are. Yea Nirvana weren't the best musicans in the world, but people really liked them for thei simplicity and Kurts deep lyrics.

As said before, Kurt never missed shows due to his heroin use. The SNL show in 92 that they played, which launched them onto an even bigger platform, Kurt was totally strung out on Heroin, but he still played both Smells like Teen Spirit and Territorial Pissings (which is a hard song to sing to even if u are straight) as one of their best performances.

There is no need to bag Nirvana for wat they did, or for anything that Kurt did. Just enjoy the music that Kurt left us.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic