How to delete search history in google??

thaman

that doesnt work i get rid of cookies, history and temp. internet files every few days but its still there.

And its normal stuff just like 99% of you here searches. :shades:

You should all look if you have the same problem. :unsure:

ok you need to do these things:

type in one letter at a time in google and all old searches starting with that letter will be there on a drop down thing - select them and delete.

Download a free program called X Cleaner, it will clean all that shit off your computer.

Also, right click your start, and select explore, then go into cookies and delete them.

Go to internet options in the control panel and delete the files and cookies and history.

Download a free program called window washer, and clean your PC with that.

After all that you should be ok.

Ive been searching for some not so normal things and i have to delete it now.

help :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go to Tools--Internet Options-->Content-->AutoComplete

Now you can clear history and change settings.

• 8 months later...

first of all sorry to the mods/admins for bringing back an old topic but i need help with the samething so there was no point in starting a new thread. well i didnt see the point :unsure:

ok is there a way to stop it saving your searches all together. thanks in advance. once again sorry to bring back an old topic

first of all sorry to the mods/admins for bringing back an old topic but i need help with the samething so there was no point in starting a new thread. well i didnt see the point :unsure:

ok is there a way to stop it saving your searches all together. thanks in advance. once again sorry to bring back an old topic

Tools ---> Internet Options ----> "Content" tab ----> AutoComplete ----> Then untick the applicable boxes.

Worried people will find out what dirty things you search for in google? :P

Tools ---> Internet Options ----> "Content" tab ----> AutoComplete ----> Then untick the applicable boxes.

thanks i got it sorted now :)