Metallica

gunna_girl01

Do you think Metallica is Rock or Metal  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I made this Poll because i think it will be interesting to see different peoples view to what kind of music Metallica plays..

i actually had a discussion on another site about this and i want to see your views on this subject. Funny enough allot of people assumed it was Rock N Roll and i think that it is totally Metal...

It's Metal for me, all the way :D

Metal of course, but load and reload are a little too "soft" to be called metal. Maybe those two albums are just "hard rock", which doesn't mean they're bad albums... in fact i love them.

Metallica came back to real metal with St Anger imo, even though Garage inc is metal too.

Well metal, but the sub-genre of Metal that they perform is a better debate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kill Em All-And Justice For All thrash metal

Black album heavy/thrash metal

Load/Reload ummmm....Heavy/Groove metal I guess

Garace Inc - every style listed previously

S&M symphonic heavy thrash metal

St Anger nu/thrash metal

Edited by krissirge

Metal of course, but load and reload are a little too "soft" to be called metal. Maybe those two albums are just "hard rock", which doesn't mean they're bad albums... in fact i love them.

Metallica came back to real metal with St Anger imo, even though Garage inc is metal too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never understood why people don't consider Load and Reload to be metal albums. I mean, most of the songs on those albums sound like Black Sabbath or Diamond Head, and those 2 bands are considered metal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never understood why people don't consider Load and Reload to be metal albums. I mean, most of the songs on those albums sound like Black Sabbath or Diamond Head, and those 2 bands are considered metal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

load and reload are good albums they are 2 of my favs from them. especially reload.

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

alright, i agree, but you can't deny that those 2 albums sound different from the first 4 or 5 metallica albums... they're "softer"

but i repeat, i love load and reload

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

alright, i agree, but you can't deny that those 2 albums sound different from the first 4 or 5 metallica albums... they're "softer"

but i repeat, i love load and reload

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course they sound different from the first 5 albums. They are softer, but there are some great riffs on those albums. But really though, think of the first 5 albums.. they all sound different from one another too.

ahahaha, no way they are rock, they are the number 1 Thrash Metal band  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

motorhead are the number 1 thrash metal band

They're (at least they were) thrash metal. They're credited for inventing thrash.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

motorhead invented thrash metal

ahahaha, no way they are rock, they are the number 1 Thrash Metal band  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

motorhead are the number 1 thrash metal band

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No metallica are, they have sold more albums than any other Metal band ever, That makes them the Number 1 thrash metal band, nuff said.

• 2 weeks later...