Jimi Hendrix

Leigh-Rok!

OK, I have absolutely NO Jimi Hendrix and I think it's about time I got into it!

I've obviously heard bits and pieces, but I'm looking at ordering an album on-line tonight and need a little advise of what to get and what to expect.

You're help will be appreciated. Where's Stratocat when you want him?!

purple haze,

voodoo chile/child, all the rest, but they are my two favourites. try and get some of his solos.

stuff like that.

expect greatness child.

expect greatness.

You could just get a greatest hits kinda thing to start with if that's what you were thinking of?

I'd recommend this one voodoo child which has got all the well known songs and some less well known ones.. and the second disk is live performances which are awsome. He plays Johnny b goode!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, that's the one I ordered last night! I had a tip-off from an old friend that this is the one to get because of EXACTLY what you said!

Anyway guys, thanks!

OK, I have absolutely NO Jimi Hendrix and I think it's about time I got into it!

I've obviously heard bits and pieces, but I'm looking at ordering an album on-line tonight and need a little advise of what to get and what to expect.

You're help will be appreciated.  Where's Stratocat when you want him?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You might want to get a compilation like experience hendrix....but albums...Axis:bold as love...hell you could get that one just for the cover art..

how long have i been telling you to listen to some hendrix?!?!! I noticed once you played the intro to voodoo child on the guitar and you didnt know it!!

HENDRIX RULES!!!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did?! Awesome!

It might arrive Saturday morning, if not I'll be listening to it on the way to work Monday morning!