GNR Rumor - To play boston in july?

RUSTY2114

lol...I don't know about that... ;D ::)

You got your way with words... ;)

Music is my religion...basically, so like I got to know about Jesus=Elvis...lol...jk...

What? You'd perfer The 70's? seriously...The Osmonds were BIG then,  i think... ::)

For me the late Eighties and early Nighties were magical. 8)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...Yeah...that was the name of the song...

I tell you, Disco is gay. There were some parts of the disco music in the early 80's. There was like some gay shit in the 80's actually...Superfreak, Party All The Time, Feel The Beat...GAYYY SONGSSS...

Yeah...the 70's were great...but the 60's were better...Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, when the Rolling Stones came out, Aerosmith came out as well, URAHA HEPP, BLUE OYSTER CULT, Deep Purple, and many more...

yeah aerosmith!! ;D

isnt steven tyler just the coolest most down to earth guy considering all the stuff he's been through? i mean according to the book he should be in a worst state than Ozzy Osbourne.. but he's still got it and still looks great!! i've seen him 4 times at the Rainbow in the last 12 months surrounded by gorgeous chicks and the ever faithful Tereasa.. and i dont even go there that often! ::)

Yeah...the 70's were great...but the 60's were better...Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, when the Rolling Stones came out, Aerosmith came out as well, URAHA HEPP, BLUE OYSTER CULT, Deep Purple, and many more...

Aerosmith released their first LP in 1970 after two years of playing the songs soon to be on the album called "Aerosmith".

I think Aerosmith has been playing together since the late 60's.

yeah i read "walk this way" not so long ago (great book) and i think they kinda got together mid 60s but didnt really get any recognision til the 70s.. plus they were more of a part band then. steven tyler sounded like a really bitch when he was on drugs after reading all that! ::)

:) i read around 92 that del was creating a similar book on GNR with all the interviews and stuff like WTW... but nothing ever came of it, the only reference was by Axl when he said "it'll be out when the time is right", and now i guess with the new band the time never will be :( del should put the master copy up on ebay!

Yeah...OMG if they did! All of us would be screaming in our "spandex"! ;D

It would be worth thousands...I bet you...if it was actually gonna happen, that's how much the seller would have benefited...!

Well, Axl said he'd release C.D. but we have to wait for another 10 years...!

Yeah...OMG if they did! All of us would be screaming in our "spandex"! ;D

It would be worth thousands...I bet you...if it was actually gonna happen, that's how much the seller would have benefited...!

Well, Axl said he'd release C.D. but we have to wait for another 10 years...!

i know! all these broken promises! ::)

i guess nothing has ever been set in stone with GNR.. in the early days the reason the band was exciting was the fact that they were totally unpredictable, they could have a great 3 hour show, a shit 2 song performance, they had the presence as if they were about to kill themselves or eachother on stage, they could split right there and then and no one knew how long they were gonna last.

well they sure are unpredictable... i mean with all due respect CD should have been out in the late 90s

I think Axl is doing this on purpose...!

He probably wants CD to be the longest awaited album in the history of music...the guy isn't fooling anybody but himself...