I Remember You

Chrisi Rokks

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
And then they ruined it by having the new singer cover it on Thickskin.

By the way, listed to "Wasted Time"

Bach's scream in that is exceptional.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah "Wasted Time" is really spectacular.

Sebastain has as great rock/metal voice.  One of the best.  Too bad he wasn't chosen for VR.  Would have made them much more interesting to listen to and see live.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah.

I love Skid Row, but live Sebastian had a shit voice, well not always, sort of like Axl it's Hit and Miss. But most of the shows he couldn't hold those notes on as he'd been through about 2 bottles of Jack Daniels during the show.

But still yeah I wish he was picked for VR, that'd be awesome, but I doubt VR would have the fanbase it does now, Scott's voice has that grunge element to it, which is "in" because of the Nirvana crap. Rock isn't really in at all. I don't think it'd sell well, if I remember Slash even said "We sounded too much like Skid Row" when he was with Sebastian, I personally have no problem with that, but if they wanted success, then obviously that wasn't the way to go.

Sebastain has as great rock/metal voice.  One of the best.  Too bad he wasn't chosen for VR.  Would have made them much more interesting to listen to and see live.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you kidding??? Have you seen Sabastian live?? He SUCKS!!! He had no stage chemistry with the rest of Skid Row. He would headbang and have a "party" attitude while performing a soft ballad. I guess that's cause he can't relate to the song because HE DID NOT WRITE THEM. He was a tool. The dude can not write. He only wrote like 3 songs out of the 3 albums that he had with Skid Row. VR picking Bach would of been suicide.

I agree. I couldn't believe when they had Johnny cover it. That was crap. Anyway, Skid Row is great, I've got all their albums (with the exception of Thickskin). Sebastian just has such an amazing voice.

I agree. I couldn't believe when they had Johnny cover it. That was crap. Anyway, Skid Row is great, I've got all their albums (with the exception of Thickskin). Sebastian just has such an amazing voice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should get Thickskin! It's actually pretty good with the exception of I Remember You Two.

I think I picked it up in the states in the $5 bin in some shop :lol:

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should get Thickskin! It's actually pretty good with the exception of I Remember You Two.

I think I picked it up in the states in the $5 bin in some shop :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bach didn't write it so they can do whatever the hell they want to with it IMO. He didn't write shit for Skid Row really.