predictions and bets about 2006

vdm1979

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to sources THERE WILL NOT BE A CD THIS COMING YEAR!  Sry folks

they have also informed me that Axl is very depressed....

Gunsguy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which sources are they? Tomato Ketchup or Mustard maybe? :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A huge S/plat of tomato ketchup i believe.

R.

Gunsguy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would have almost worked as a pun if the ridiculous moderating team here didn't have the word "$p1at" censored for some bizarre reason. :D

As plans stand you should see it in 2006. Expect a Euro tour including Rio and Rock Im Park etc... We'll see... Plans are being made at the moment but we all know things change!

Plus Geffen had a horrible year this year and will be desperate to recoup money wherever they can which goes some way to explain the GH2 rumblings. ;)

My guess:

- nothing will happen in 2006, except for the usual rumours that gives the new fans some hope, but then leaves them disappointed in the end...

Other than that, the only exciting thing I can see happening is a current member leaving the band. Someone like Stinson. And then we all know Axl will release a statement blaming the guy for everything, just like he did to Buckethead.

Edited by Stranger

If the Divinci Code falls through, I see us standing on the brink of grief's abysmal valley. We thought we were close a few times already. When 2002 did not happen I thought 2003 for sure. We are into 2006. Axl will be 44 years old. He pissed away(in my opinion) his best years. How sad. But it only demonstrates how credible he is as a performer. I actually do think the album will be released somewhere around May. But if you look at the concerts for 2006, there are many that already have dates and a tentative schedual. It appears to me that the venue space is already at a minimum. If they have a world tour, I think there will be not too many shows in the US untill probably 2007. I hope I am wrong. Eddie Trunk says he hasn't heard anything new or worth mentioning. He also said that he will keep all GNR fans updated via his Friday night show and his website www.eddietrunk.com I recommend that ALL GNR fans inindate Eddie Trunk with e-mails. He is a very decent gentlemen. It would only fuel his desire for information. And he is aware of all the rumors going around. Well, anyway, we will all have to see. It really is going to suck if we have to wait for info, which is going to happen weather the release is in 6 months or not. The GNR camp is not about to reveal it's secrets.

2006........Axl leaves the band, then realizes he is the band, so he jumps back in before anyone noticed him gone, and tells the band members to tell everyone that CD will be coming out soon, while secretly firing everyone in the band with out them knowing only to let them think they are still in the band,a band, his band.

:drevil:

Gunsguy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahahahaha... I laughed out loud with that one.

Good one Estranged. ;)

.. As plans stand you should see it in 2006. Expect a Euro tour including Rio and Rock Im Park etc... We'll see... Plans are being made at the moment but we all know things change! ..

Oh please. :rolleyes: More speculation and unsubstantiated rumors that you're trying to pass off as true? *sigh* ... Well, I guess one of these times you're going to guess correctly. As another member once so eloquently said - If you throw enough mud against the wall, eventually some of it will stick. It's just the laws of physics - or in this case, the odds of guessing it right after previously misleading fans with hundreds of unsubstantiated guesses. :D

Happy New Year Gigger. :kiss:

sounds like some people are jealous others do have a little more information or contact with band members.

as far as i know nobody of the mods here ever even had a stupid email interview with a band member where he answers 5 questions in 12 words.

madison you can ban me now and delete my post but reading your posts, reactions, etc..... you are so narrow minded and other things i cannot put into words because my mother tongue is not english

but one thing is for sure

i have less and less respect for you every post i read

it would be impossible for me to get along with you

ok so now you can delete and ban me

and if you do, i ll come back anyway and write it once all over again

USA freedom of speech

mygnr : saddam hoessein or fidel castro regime??

Axl plays GTA Liberty City stories thru the whole year.

Tommy says the artwork is being currently done.

Richard says there is a little bit of recording to do.

Axl finishes GTA 3 times.

Tommy says the artwork is done.

Richard says that the artwork is the only thing thats missing.

Hearing that Dizzy agrees on that too.

Tommy cries because now everyone thinks he's a liar.

Robin goes to the barber. Robin gets depressed after the barber said "I'm sorry, theres nothing we can do."

Richard says he's currently choosing the artwork.

Tommy is still crying.

Brain wants his fugin money.

Axl plays GTA for the 27th time, and asks Tommy to help.

Tommy cant help because he's crying.

Axl asks for Brains help.

Brain wants his money.

Axl wants Richard to help.

Richard is finishing the artwork, he cant.

Dizzy offers help, but Axl doesnt want it, instead he throws Dizzy with icecream.

Chris Pitman walks in and offers Axl help, Axl goes "Who the fuck are you?"

They continue arguing about wheter Chris is GN'Rs keyboardist or not.

Robin is still depressed.

Tommy cries because Robin is depressed.

Axl continues his quest for glory....

... in GTA.

Tommy, Robin, Richard, Brain will leave and recruit Buckethead for their new band.

They will rerecord all they wrote for CD and release it with Bon Jovi on vocals.

Chris will get employee of the month at Mcdonalds.

Dizzy will remain loyal and insist the album will be out soon.

elsewhere sees the error of its ways, sending personal hand written apologies to each and every gnr fan whose hopes have been raised and dashed due to the rumours. THey now only run gnr stories if it comes straight from Axl's mouth.

Richard admits he sends out automated replies to emails he receives as no-one seems to notice anyway.

:P

Edited by JAC185

Tommy says the artwork is being currently done.

Richard says there is a little bit of recording to do.

Axl finishes GTA 3 times.

Tommy says the artwork is done.

Richard says that the artwork is the only thing thats missing.

Hearing that Dizzy agrees on that too.

Tommy cries because now everyone thinks he's a liar.

Robin goes to the barber. Robin gets depressed after the barber said "I'm sorry, theres nothing we can do."

Richard says he's currently choosing the artwork.

Tommy is still crying.

Brain wants his fugin money.

Axl plays GTA for the 27th time, and asks Tommy to help.

Tommy cant help because he's crying.

Axl asks for Brains help.

Brain wants his money.

Axl wants Richard to help.

Richard is finishing the artwork, he cant.

Dizzy offers help, but Axl doesnt want it, instead he throws Dizzy with icecream.

Chris Pitman walks in and offers Axl help, Axl goes "Who the fuck are you?"

They continue arguing about wheter Chris is GN'Rs keyboardist or not.

Robin is still depressed.

Tommy cries because Robin is depressed.

Axl continues his quest for glory....

... in GTA.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, it sounds like an episode of "The Bold and The Beautiful".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But it's on PSP.. We might even get a picture of the man this year!! (If anyone with a camera recognizes him :drevil: )

I think it's gonna be some rumours of a realese date.. mainly made up by sp/at.. Some fan(s) reporting "Axl-sightning" and that he looks great and that he told CD coming out this this year..

Gunsguy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahahahaha... I laughed out loud with that one.

Good one Estranged. ;)

.. As plans stand you should see it in 2006. Expect a Euro tour including Rio and Rock Im Park etc... We'll see... Plans are being made at the moment but we all know things change! ..

Oh please. :rolleyes: More speculation and unsubstantiated rumors that you're trying to pass off as true? *sigh* ... Well, I guess one of these times you're going to guess correctly. As another member once so eloquently said - If you throw enough mud against the wall, eventually some of it will stick. It's just the laws of physics - or in this case, the odds of guessing it right after previously misleading fans with hundreds of unsubstantiated guesses. :D

Happy New Year Gigger. :kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's so good of you to try and promote inter-forum wars! :sleeper:

You're like a broken record these days Madison... :drevil:

It's so good of you to try and promote inter-forum wars!  :sleeper:

You're like a broken record these days Madison...  :drevil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait doesn't Sp1/at often make random guesses about stuff? Stop me if I'm wrong but didn't I read something about a 'Rosey November?' or was that merely speculation? Didn't sources tell Sp1/at that Chinese Democracy would be released at the end of this year? I'm confused to be honest. While Sp1/at from what I hear is renound for false rumours isn't the whole story of Guns N' Roses' Chinese Democracy one big rumour mill? And does their guessing of release dates etc. do any harm because we all know when Chinese Democracy is eventually released, the news will come from Axl Rose?

However. If Chinese Democracy is released. I'll eat my hat. :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait doesn't Sp1/at often make random guesses about stuff? Stop me if I'm wrong but didn't I read something about a 'Rosey November?' or was that merely speculation? Didn't sources tell Sp1/at that Chinese Democracy would be released at the end of this year? I'm confused to be honest. While Sp1/at from what I hear is renound for false rumours isn't the whole story of Guns N' Roses' Chinese Democracy one big rumour mill? And does their guessing of release dates etc. do any harm because we all know when Chinese Democracy is eventually released, the news will come from Axl Rose?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$p1at's "Rosy November" article (which incidently I had nothing to do with as I hadn't been online for the 2 months before that) was posted in the "GOSSIP" section of the site. It was clearly made out as "GOSSIP" not FACT.

If you believe some people W.Axl Kev $p1at is the source of all evil. If you have the same point of view as I do then you take everything we write with a pinch of salt.

Of course, any official news will come from the red headed one rather than an unofficial site, but I've never seen the problem with speculating that others find so offensive. I suppose it's a matter of personal choice, but the mods here decided to take that choice away by bizarelly censoring the word $p1at... strange considering Madison is someone who preaches freedom of speech so openly. :D

Sorry to bring some reality here but in my crappy opinion the next year will bring the same as years before, promise but no actual news or release.Simple facts remain that only one man has any control over GnR and he will do it when he is ready.I just dont think it will be any time soon.While im here can we except that all GnR forums have a part to play in keeping fans upto date so stop all the our forums better than yours and just play your part in the feeding of info. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$p1at's "Rosy November" article (which incidently I had nothing to do with as I hadn't been online for the 2 months before that) was posted in the "GOSSIP" section of the site. It was clearly made out as "GOSSIP" not FACT.

If you believe some people W.Axl Kev $p1at is the source of all evil. If you have the same point of view as I do then you take everything we write with a pinch of salt.

Of course, any official news will come from the red headed one rather than an unofficial site, but I've never seen the problem with speculating that others find so offensive. I suppose it's a matter of personal choice, but the mods here decided to take that choice away by bizarelly censoring the word $p1at... strange considering Madison is someone who preaches freedom of speech so openly. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I definetly do take every single rumour with a pinch of salt and I've never really had any issue with $plat. It's just another site, which wants to see Chinese Democracy released. No harm in it. Any personal fued between you and madison, I cannot comment on. I like madison and I like you so I have no buisiness there. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I definetly do take every single rumour with a pinch of salt and I've never really had any issue with $plat. It's just another site, which wants to see Chinese Democracy released. No harm in it. Any personal fued between you and madison, I cannot comment on. I like madison and I like you so I have no buisiness there. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's no personal feud really... I find it all slightly amusing if truth be told.

I've always believed (as have others at $p1at) that all forums share one thing in common, and that is a wish to see Axl back at music's top table selling out arenas/stadiums and releasing amazing music like he did in the late 80s/early 90s.

Any bitching that goes on between the forums seems pointless to me although that's not to say that I don't find it funny! :P