Article about CD on billboard, with tracci guns

gunsguy

Brides On Hiatus, Guns Joins Quiet Riot

January 03, 2006, 11:00 AM ET

Barry A. Jeckell, N.Y.

Brides Of Destruction, a group that featured Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx and L.A. Guns guitarist Tracii

Guns, will be dormant in 2006. With Crue enjoying a successful reunion over the past year, Sixx has been

largely uninvolved with the Brides. For his part, Guns has decided to join another hard rock group with ties

to the 1980s: Quiet Riot.

"We are going to record a record and support it by touring the world," Guns says of his plans with Quiet Riot

in a note posted on the Brides Of Destruction message board.

Guns -- also a founding member of Guns N'Roses -- says QR singer Kevin DuBrow and drummer Frankie

Banali "took a stab and asked me if I would like to join the band. I didn't even have to think about. I

committed at least one year of my time to Quiet Riot and possibly more in the future."

DuBrow's Web site confirms the band's new lineup with pictures of himself, Banali and Guns under the

banner "Quiet Riot 2006." The band is planning to hold auditions for a bassist.

Runaway Brides -- rounded out by drummer Scott Coogan and vocalist London LeGrand -- have released

two albums through the independent Shrapnel Records. Sixx's role has been filled former Amen bassist

Scott Sorry.

In November, Guns said in an interview with Boise (Idaho) State University's Arbiter Online, that through a

mutual acquaintance prior to joining Quiet Riot, he had offered his services to Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses,

but noted, "They were not done with the record yet; the timing was not right."

"The record" is GNR's long-delayed studio project "Chinese Democracy." With the dawn of 2006, rumors are

circulating anew that could see the light of day this year, but nothing official has been announced.

Source: http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1001772790

Gunsguy

Edited by jack99

Even though nothing official has been said i'm still raising my hopes for it is the only thing i can do to keep CD alive in my heart. so i am sacrificing my own feeling for it! i hope its happy!!! lol. btw, who has there money saved for it already? i do!!

Cum on feel the noize

Girls rock your boys

We'll get wild, wild, wild

Isn't that slade?

no...

Slades originally... Quiet Riot covered it. Only hair song I like :D

EDIT: whoops stevey beat me to it

Edited by New Rose