UNBELIEVABLE SHIT

nanker_phelge

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah blah blah

eeewww Slash, how totally gross. Wonder if he has a herpe on his chin now from time to time.

It didn't sound too derogatory to Axl to me. Just an invite for him to come out of the closet that he's still (and always will be) wanted.

this made me fucking shit a brick. seems like motley crue still have a little bit of a stick up their chubby asses 'cause they will never come within a light year of our boys.

they are entitled to their opinions, but, as far as i'm concerned, fuck nu motley crue. axl emo? haha don't think so there frankie ferranna.

Well, Motley Crue appear in the latest issue of Maxim and let’s just say they haven’t quite let go of their fued with GNR.

Vince:

A band is only as good as its last record, so you're really competing with yourself. People keep this rivalry with Guns N Roses going, but it's crazy. You don't hold a grudge for 15 years. It's stupid. Why look back?

Tommy:

When Guns was opening for us, Slash thought he could keep up with us drinking Jack. So we started ripping em back. Slash throws up. We got him back to one of our rooms, laid him down on the bed, put our nut sacs right on his chin and took a fucking Polaroid of it. I think we laminated it and made that his tour pass.

Nikki:

The thing with Axl is as much as I love him, he's kind of a fucking emo fag. He's not really a dude. He's like the Wizard of Oz behind a curtain making a lot of noise. He never stepped up to the plate when Vince challenged him. Axl wasn't into getting wild. I think that's his inner-emo. He's so fucking artsy. I'm pulling it out in the press. Axl if you're there: Lose your inner-emo. Come back to us. Dude, let's rock.

Source:Article

They dont seem to be dissin Axl that much. Bit of banter with Slash, and Nikki says that he wants Axl to come back. Dont think Slash ever really had any problems with Crue guys, and seein that Slash n Steven saved Nikkis life they deserve that much!

As for "Dissin" Axl, spose they do, but Nikki finishes off by syain he wants to see Axl back. "Dude, lets rock!!"

Grimo.

First off, I consider the "new" band Guns N' Roses. The same band that has made much better music than Motley Crue.

they aint made no music though have they' only dodgy bootlegs' i dont know what drugs your on to come out with that utter nonsense'motley crue are doing there thing(pleaseing there fans)

axl & his hired help dont give a fuck about there fans-& thats a fact

they aint made no music though have they' only dodgy bootlegs' i dont know what drugs your on to come out with that utter nonsense'motley crue are doing there thing(pleaseing there fans)

axl & his hired help dont give a fuck about there fans-& thats a fact

I hardly think that's fair. Axl loves the fans, it's just the people who go and insult him with their meagre intelligence (I.e. You) get him down, and make him doubt what he loves doing.

motley crue is the scum of the earth.

and now i know they have to die.

fuckin loser :lol:

and so do you.

why are you on a gnrforum you kangaroofocka if you like motely crue more than gnr? :fuckyou:

Who says you can't like both bands?? :rolleyes: Some of you are really pathetic. I personally am not a fan of MC, but just because YOU don't like them, doesn't mean everybody else has to dislike them too.

And saying someone has to die b/c of a musical preference?? That's just childish.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

I don't see why these things always have to degenerate. Facts: -

1. Motley Crue have sold 40m records - and I'm pretty sure they've released well over 10 albums.

GNR have sold 60 million, and only released 3, an EP, and a collection of covers.

2. Motley Crue command no respect. They epitomised 80s Hair Metal. When it came time to make a comeback, they did so at a video games award show! Didn't that irrelevant bunch of no-shows, GNR, do so aon the biggest stage of all - VMAs?!

3. Their lyrics were downright immature. They could literally have been written by a seven year old. They are as bad as any R&B/rap shit that's around at the moment. And why? Because they are basically the same. They are both offsprings of popular culture. In the 70s there was rock n' roll. America grabbed hold of rock n' roll and created hair metal/glam rock/poodle rock, call it what you will. It was popularised and no longer serious. It was aimed at kids and, as such, the lyrics were immature and the songs unimaginative. Motley Crue were glam rock!

4. Sell-outs is probably the wrong word. They have to prostitute their integrity and themselves to sell records. Look at Tommy Lee's unashamed pop record. Look at his "reality" TV show - Tommy goes to School. Look at Re-making Vince Neil. How humiliating all the above are. They are not selling records or selling-out shows because of musical strength. They are a gimmick and a freak-show. Everyboyd always goes to see the frakshow and laugh at the gimmick (a midgit dressed in bondage gear anyone?), but nobody has any respect for the participants.

I could list hundreds more, but can't be assed.

To the guy who sais "Axl has an arse-licker here": Look back at my posts. I've criticised Axl harshly more than I've "arse-licked". Chanrge me with being a hater of prostitution to sell records and insincerity - or in other words Motley Crue and KISS - and I'm guilty. It's not that I hate popular music. It's when bands such as Motley Crue and KISS, who are just products of a popular culture, actually start demanding respect.

Would you honestly rank Motley Crue up there with Zeppelin, The Who, Sabbath, Dio, Deep Purple - or, it has to be said - GNR. Of course not.

And who said their comeback was a success? They might have sold out tour dates at relatively small arenas, but in terms of record sales and musical strength, it was a categoric failure. I doubt they managed to win more than 1000 new fans worldwide!

Edited by Appetite For Waiting

Coma alone is better than all of the Crues albums combined. Actually there are a bunch of GnR songs that could blow away the whole Crue catalog

The worst of GNR is better than the best of Motley Crue..... with the exception of Dr Feelgood. I quite like that :ph34r:

Grimo.

I hardly think that's fair. Axl loves the fans, it's just the people who go and insult him with their meagre intelligence (I.e. You) get him down, and make him doubt what he loves doing.

it doesn't matter who insults him'in his own words he doesn't use the net

why is me stating a fact a blow at my intelligence?

he doesn't care about his fans' deep down you know that aswell,

so if i make a comment it stops the cd -eh? it makes him doubt what he's doing eh?

that is utter bollox

the only thing that makes him doubt what he's doing is listening to this so called material he's been re-hashing for eternety, IT OBVIOUSLY DONT CUT THE GRAIN

motley crue is the scum of the earth.

and now i know they have to die.

fuckin loser :lol:

and so do you.

why are you on a gnrforum you kangaroofocka if you like motely crue more than gnr? :fuckyou:

Who says you can't like both bands?? :rolleyes: Some of you are really pathetic. I personally am not a fan of MC, but just because YOU don't like them, doesn't mean everybody else has to dislike them too.

And saying someone has to die b/c of a musical preference?? That's just childish.

if they were on a motelycrue forum i could accept them complaining about GNR, but they are in Axlquarters. :no:

yes im childish :sleeper:

all those axl suckers who think crue sold out and that guns didnt better wake up soon. guns sold out with uyi when they dropped the street attitude and ole ax lad took himself too seriously. you should really get past the whole motley-guns divide coz there doesnt need to be one. just because they had an argument 15 years ago doesnt mean its cool for the fans to have one now.

the quotes are old get over it

Amen to that! Finally, someone who isn't up Axl's ass all the time rock3

I haven't really heard that much Motley Crue to be honest. I like Sick Love Song. If Vince Neil still holds a grudge well fair enough that is down to him. You's verbally abuse him calling him immature but that so-called ''Rivallry'' between them is just on par with Axl vs. Slash. I don't hear you's calling your heroes immature etc.

I seriously don't see why this comment should be taken to heart. The guys are both in rock bands - Motley Crue just want to get out there and play. I respect that cos I hear they put on a great show. Guns N' Roses, they ain't doin' much about nothin' but maybe they will someday. Velvet Revolver and Adler's Appetite are all the same thing. These guys just have that space which Guns N' Roses used to fill for them. They want to play music and have fun because that's what it's all about. If Axl can say like Slash has done ''It's water undere the bridge'', then we may get a reunion. But for now Axl is working on his own Guns N' Roses and Slash doesn't care anymore. He wants to see what Axl has done with it. We all do.

Anyway I went off topic a bit but Clyde just beat Celtic 2-1 in the Scottish cup.

Agreed, I think you can love their stage personalities, their music and their vibe but you don't have to love them and you also don't have defend them when someone who actually knows them personally says something, so mellow, also it twas a onimous debut for our boy keano, hopefully it was just a fluke! :)

Edited by Mr Estranged

all those axl suckers who think crue sold out and that guns didnt better wake up soon. guns sold out with uyi when they dropped the street attitude and ole ax lad took himself too seriously. you should really get past the whole motley-guns divide coz there doesnt need to be one. just because they had an argument 15 years ago doesnt mean its cool for the fans to have one now.

Hardcore Big Boy Sixx knows the score :D A lot of these Axl ass lickers have not probably matured yet. Axl himself knows that Motley Crue have given and still offer more to their fans than GN'R do to theirs

Guest AxlRox

HOW DARE THEY.. ITS ALL SHIT,, CMON SLASH CAN DRINK MORE THAN ANYONE

and i think someone is jealous of axl

How can he be that when axl is a fucking dick head who tells every one what the fuck to do :rolleyes:

agree with Big Boy Sixx ;)

i agree with me

Wow...I haven't read anything I care so little about in a long long time!

Yet you cared enough to tell us that!? :question: And I'm sure you have: this is a GNR forum after all. With the best will in the world, nothing ever happens around here. John Lennon and Elvis release records more frequently than GNR and they are certainly sighted far more often than Mr Rose.

why the fuck does everyone feel the need to say this about everything?

"this is old. already posted, blah blah"

so fucking what?

i'm posting it again. oh,and by the way, uyi's are 15 years old now anyway. let's just not talk about them, ok?

shave and go home you losers