NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

hahaha that's to fucking GAY!

Only Scott W..would wear that! ... :rofl-lol:

You slag Scott Weiland? Funny he dresses almost identical to how Axl did in the late 80's.

The deference is....Axl did it when every body ells was doing it and it was cool back then!

Now it's outdated!....and you will look like a total FAG!....lol

So you dress like every body else dress and don't have your own stile and do what people tells you to do and don't have your own life?

....Fag!

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we have to ask Korn for a update on CD :rofl-lol:

good to see you Axl!

looking good

it was only an idea-you aint gotta do fuck all you dont want to

I looked in a forum, they've a thread going on about Axl but it seems that they don't know more than us.

can you post a link for us?

"Axl Rose will come out of hiding on Friday the 13th of January and attend a high-profile celebrity event--there will be photographs to prove this and you shall see them. And he'll have fun on the night."

If I said this a week ago and said that I knew this was to be the truth--for whatever reason, you'd all be waiting for it to happen.

Now that it hs happened, the majority of people just seem to be criticising him on his choice of clothes and appearance in general :mellow:

It's not like this is going to be a frequent occurence--he may not be sighted/photographed for years after this. If I was to just say negative stuff regarding this event, I'd regret it later on.

yo axl is my hero for wearing the leafs jersey and i love that cross bling

When was the last time he showed up at an industry photo op? I heard he was at the Zeppelin DVD screening but no one got pictures. I'm not big on conspiracy stuff but maybe Axl is ending his public exile?

If he keeps going to these, he's gonna run into Slash or Weiland or Matt sorum at some point.

"Axl Rose will come out of hiding on Friday the 13th of January and attend a high-profile celebrity event--there will be photographs to prove this and you shall see them. And he'll have fun on the night."

If I said this a week ago and said that I knew this was to be the truth--for whatever reason, you'd all be waiting for it to happen.

Now that it hs happened, the majority of people just seem to be criticising him on his choice of clothes and appearance in general :mellow:

It's not like this is going to be a frequent occurence--he may not be sighted/photographed for years after this. If I was to just say negative stuff regarding this event, I'd regret it later on.

it's because we have nothing else to comment on. he showed up for a photo op so people will talk about how he looks.

Personally i think it's a pretty good sign he showed up at an industry thing like this, Being the butt of jokes and comments in the music industry I don't think he would just show up unless the album is ready and he's getting himself back out there now.

When was the last time he showed up at an industry photo op? I heard he was at the Zeppelin DVD screening but no one got pictures. I'm not big on conspiracy stuff but maybe Axl is ending his public exile?

If he keeps going to these, he's gonna run into Slash or Weiland or Matt sorum at some point.

Who cares if he runs into them? He dosen't! Axl is about to change his look again thats why he got these pics out///

Gunsguy

Who cares if he runs into them? He dosen't! Gunsguy

I do. I can't wait for the pictures.

Who cares if he runs into them? He dosen't! Axl is about to change his look again thats why he got these pics out///

Gunsguy

You don't think it would make for a really interesting confrontation? :huh:

Just because of some pictures?

In 2005, we had the IRS leak, more pictures, even Merck said 2005 is the year of GNR. Yet nothing else important happened all year.

I still doubt anything will happen in 2006.

Because they were pictures at an industry photo op. Axl doesn't do those snce he dropped out of the spotlight. it's not the same as someone snaping his picture in a club.

Well...this was an unexpected surprise....He looks good...certainly better than in 2002. Face looks more natural now....don't care for the braids or the baggy jerseys still nor the goatee but eh...whatever. Axl always looked coolest in the old classic SCOM days with the bandana and leather pants

it's because we have nothing else to comment on. he showed up for a photo op so people will talk about how he looks.

Personally i think it's a pretty good sign he showed up at an industry thing like this, Being the butt of jokes and comments in the music industry I don't think he would just show up unless the album is ready and he's getting himself back out there now.

I agree. Why cause such a kerfuffle? There has to be a reason for it. Or maybe he gebuinly just wanted to hang with people.

Uhhh..ok. Look at the pic:

Bucketrose.JPG

Now look at the red cup which the guy's holding. Buckethead. Did I miss something or is it suppossed to be Buckethead upside down????? :unsure:

edit: OK! I can see it's been photoshopped !

Edited by drops_of_jupiter

http://www.thenewguns.com/MetaBB/viewtopic...af80acb0e12c9b3

What a night, just fucking woke up a little while ago, still reeling. Linked up to here through wikipedia. nice site. god where to begin. not sure how many of you are korn fans, but the party last night was awesome. tons of people were there, and i'm sure you heard by now Axl was there too. he fucking looked great man, i wasn't inside while he was inside, but i saw him waiting for his car on the way out. i talked to some people inside who said he was in a low key mood, and that almost every musician there complimented him and said they couldn't wait for his new album

i took pictures outside the cemetary, but they aren't digital, so i gotta get them developed. fucking digital batteries died. didn't get any with axl in them, though.

hearing people talk about him last night made me check him out on the wikipedia - crazy i didn't even know he was still alive. you guys are hardcore fans!

I am a huge korn fan if this inspires any of you to check them out korn.com is an awesome site

edit to say that rainx stated this may be a rumor coz he can't verify the dudes ip address.

but from what i understand, anyone who signed up for the korn newsletter got invited to this event.

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

http://www.thenewguns.com/MetaBB/viewtopic...af80acb0e12c9b3

What a night, just fucking woke up a little while ago, still reeling. Linked up to here through wikipedia. nice site. god where to begin. not sure how many of you are korn fans, but the party last night was awesome. tons of people were there, and i'm sure you heard by now Axl was there too. he fucking looked great man, i wasn't inside while he was inside, but i saw him waiting for his car on the way out. i talked to some people inside who said he was in a low key mood, and that almost every musician there complimented him and said they couldn't wait for his new album

i took pictures outside the cemetary, but they aren't digital, so i gotta get them developed. fucking digital batteries died. didn't get any with axl in them, though.

hearing people talk about him last night made me check him out on the wikipedia - crazy i didn't even know he was still alive. you guys are hardcore fans!

I am a huge korn fan if this inspires any of you to check them out korn.com is an awesome site

edit to say that rainx stated this may be a rumor coz he can't verify the dudes ip address.

but from what i understand, anyone who signed up for the korn newsletter got invited to this event.

I certainly want to state that I think this guy is full of shit, he was on for a little bit, but from what I understand, the press conference was during the daylight, and the party was somewhere on the grounds. Plus this dude isn't answering my PM's asking just for the exact name/location in the cemetary that the party was held, and whether Axl was at the press conference or just the after party.

It's in the rumor section, and it should be treated as such.

I agree. Why cause such a kerfuffle? There has to be a reason for it. Or maybe he gebuinly just wanted to hang with people.

Uhhh..ok. Look at the pic:

Bucketrose.JPG

Now look at the red cup which the guy's holding. Buckethead. Did I miss something or is it suppossed to be Buckethead upside down????? :unsure:

edit: OK! I can see it's been photoshopped !

I missed that BH picture :xmasssanta: