NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not as if Axl knew Good Charlotte was going to be there. They may have just wanted a pic so he obliged. Doesn't mean he's a fan.

Cool to see the guy from Avenged Sevenfold get his pic with Axl. In numerous interviews they have cited GNR as their biggest influence and worship Axl. You can see him pointing at Axl like I can't believe i'm standing next to my idol. Just imagine how any one of us would feel if we were him. Glad he got to meet his idol, hope I get to someday.

Sanctuary report that Axl Rose had fun yesterday at the party.

lol. Sanctuary needed to "report" that? :lol:

I wonder if they would have reported if he had a shit time?

Well, I'm glad he had fun. Maybe he'll get out to more of these things.

I have to say that made me laugh aswell. It's getting a tad silly is it not.

"I can confirm Axl enjoyed himself yesterday" - He's not the fuckin' Pope! :rolleyes:

UK SUBS.

:lol:

The pope wears a dress, Axl a kilt. They both have huge followings who want to know everything they do. I can actualy see the resemblence.

"There's white smoke comming from Axl's chimney, so CD must be finished" :lol:

Seriously though, yeah, it's a rediculous report. On the other hand...we always bitch about nothing being said. Fact is it's all we have. Actualy all this commotion about an "Axl Rose sighting" is over the top. Just look at us! :o

There is no other fans forum(surely) that could create a 25 page thread in half a day about a sighting of the lead singer of a band! :D

There is no other band which could have news titled: "No Official Release Date Yet For [NEXT ALBUM].." ;)

Sanctuary report that Axl Rose had fun yesterday at the party.

lol. Sanctuary needed to "report" that? I wonder if they would have reported if he had a shit time?

Well, I'm glad he had fun. Maybe he'll get out to more of these things.

I have to say that made me laugh aswell. It's getting a tad silly is it not.

"I can confirm Axl enjoyed himself yesterday" - He's not the fuckin' Pope! :rolleyes:

UK SUBS.

:lol:

The pope wears a dress, Axl a kilt. They both have huge followings who want to know everything they do. I can actualy see the resemblence.

"There's white smoke comming from Axl's chimney, so CD must be finished" :lol:

Seriously though, yeah, it's a rediculous report. On the other hand...we always bitch about nothing being said. Fact is it's all we have. Actualy all this commotion about an "Axl Rose sighting" is over the top. Just look at us! :o

There is no other fans forum(surely) that could create a 25 page thread in half a day about a sighting of the lead singer of a band! :D

Well....maybe Nirvana forum.. ;)

:rofl-lol: lol

I think I'm gonna have to tell Dizzy to tell Axl to lose the braids and jerseys (although I'm a huge hockey fan and on the university club team). They simply aren't him and show that he's trying too hard to change into something of a more modern apperance when all we (and i'm sure the rest of the public) want is the old Axl look. Hell... at RIR3, even though he was definitely a little overweight, he looked terrific during the encore with the bandana and straight hair.

The year is 2026, axl is 63 years old and has not been sighted in 4 years, when he still had the braids and a billy gibbons style beard.

A sanctuary press release concerning guns n' roses has been announced, and dedicated fans and journalists gather inside the release room. Merck walks in and there are a few whispers (he has received some slack for stating that 2025 would be the year of guns n' roses).

However, there has not been an official announcement in years, and it is possible that Merck will be announcing the release date of the much anticipated Chinese Democracy album (bassist Tommy Stinson recently claimed that the album is 95% done, and they are just doing the artwork)

Merck carries a single piece of paper, he walks up to the mic stand, clears his throat as the room waits in anticipation. He announces that last night axl went to a party, and he had fun at the party.

Merck then steps down and walks out of the room. Everyone in the room is peeing themself due to this fantastic official announcement.

The year is 2026, axl is 63 years old and has not been sighted in 4 years, when he still had the braids and a billy gibbons style beard.

A sanctuary press release concerning guns n' roses has been announced, and dedicated fans and journalists gather inside the release room. Merck walks in and there are a few whispers (he has received some slack for stating that 2025 would be the year of guns n' roses).

However, there has not been an official announcement in years, and it is possible that Merck will be announcing the release date of the much anticipated Chinese Democracy album (bassist Tommy Stinson recently claimed that the album is 95% done, and they are just doing the artwork)

Merck carries a single piece of paper, he walks up to the mic stand, clears his throat as the room waits in anticipation. He announces that last night axl went to a party, and he had fun at the party.

Merck then steps down and walks out of the room. Everyone in the room is peeing themself due to this fantastic official announcement.

ahahaha :lol:

Nice Sig. Can you see the braids now, or are all the feathers from the chicken's ass still in the way..

for the last time...am not going to say this again....STOP quoting me with your lame insults...

I dont like you!

you're in my IGNORED list!

capish you little bitch?!

Maybe that's why he hasn't responded to any of my insults... I'm in his "Ignore" list. WTF is that BTW? Anyway, cheers JALP:) He doesn't like me. Whatever in the world am I going to do....

:rofl-lol:

Anyway, cheers

Edited by Matt13

Hahahaha that was brilliant sabre! :rofl-lol:

Nice Sig. Can you see the braids now, or are all the feathers from the chicken's ass still in the way..

for the last time...am not going to say this again....STOP quoting me with your lame insults...

I dont like you!

Maybe that's why he hasn't responded to any of my insults... I'm in his "Ignore" list. WTF is that BTW? Anyway, cheers JALP:) He doesn't like me. Whatever in the world am I going to do....

Anyway, cheers JALP:)

:question::question::question:

i am not funral.

I dont like you!

Anyway, cheers JALP:)

:question::question::question:

i am not funral.

My bad... did an edit:)