NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

Nice Sig. Can you see the braids now, or are all the feathers from the chicken's ass still in the way..

for the last time...am not going to say this again....STOP quoting me with your lame insults...

I dont like you!

you're in my IGNORED list!

capish you little bitch?!

you're a tool funral

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Sig. Can you see the braids now, or are all the feathers from the chicken's ass still in the way..

for the last time...am not going to say this again....STOP quoting me with your lame insults...

I dont like you!

My guess is if you said something intelligent, she wouldn't have to insult you.

What is the big deal about the jerseys?? And how can anyone think he looks like a rapper?? :o

i wonder if axl is online right now, reading all the threads and posts that people are making over a couple of photos.

he said the internet is a garbage can , so i doubt it

Dude, this was in 2001.And if you don´t remember, JALP started a topic where she said Axl DOES read the forums... ;)

i wonder if axl is online right now, reading all the threads and posts that people are making over a couple of photos.

he said the internet is a garbage can , so i doubt it

Dude, this was in 2001.And if you don´t remember, JALP started a topic where she said Axl DOES read the forums... ;)

Maybe one of us is Axl (with a nickname of course) :)

mr.Q

I dont like you!

What is the big deal about the jerseys?? And how can anyone think he looks like a rapper?? :o

Yeah really. He doesn't look like a fucking rapper. Axl does look better than in 2002 for sure. However, that's maybe because his hair is pulled back and he has a beard. Personally, I think the beard looks good on him, like it did way back when. The fact that he is wearing a Leafs jersey makes it really cool for me, a fellow Leaf enthusiast myself. Good job Axl!

Edited by Zeppelin

A bit of gnr news has happened alot this month, anyone agree?

yeah, i agree..... the newswire section is filled with many news articles from the past couple of weeks............which doesnt happen often..........

Edited by tainted_conscience

you're so fucking inteligent, I have grown balls over my head just by reading your posts!

may I borrow your brains Blondie?!

QUOTE(luvaxl4ever @ Jan 14 2006, 02:54 PM) *

What is the big deal about the jerseys?? And how can anyone think he looks like a rapper?? ohmy.gif

you're so fucking inteligent, I have grown balls over my head just by reading your posts!

may I borrow your brains Blondie?!

ignore this fucking piece of shit ^, hes the reason why axl and many other people think the internet is full of garbage

Edited by saint_seiya

I dont like you!

Calm down ladies....

lol, it's all good.............CAPISH :lol:

At least I'm IN the ignored list now. B)

Was that the same jersey he wore at the Toronto show in '02?

Man, this is just more of the bullshit I talked about in my last post. Don't get me wrong, it's cool to see an Axl pic, but this is the type of "news" that we get in GN'R land...lawsuits, sightings, rumours that go nowhere...well guess what...this ain't news, it's on the same level as the celebrity gossip you see about people like Lindsay Lohan. There's only so much of it that a guy can take without getting anything more concrete. And I'm not demanding we get some real news, that isn't my call to make, I just wonder why the scale is tipped so far one way.

Anyways I think he's looking good, better than in 2001 and 2002 (which is a pretty mean feat for someone in their forties) but he doesn't look like a rock star, which is ashame...because he could still pull it off. He doesn't look young but he doesn't look old either.

And this is gonna sound harsh, but count me among those who is disappointed to see him hanging around shitty bands like Good Charlotte and Korn. We've got Axl hanging out with Good Charlotte (may as well have been Kelly Clarkson or the aforementioned Lindsay Lohan), and Motley Crue writing a song with Simple Plan (say what you want about MC, but Simple Plan is about as low as it gets). What's next? :no:

Oh well, maybe Axl hated it all along and couldn't wait to leave. I can only hope. :P