NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

I don't se no braids!

must be tough to see anything thru a bucket. take it off.

:rolleyes:

would you ever shut the fuck up?....no one is talking to you!

I think you should look in a mirror, (Axl's)asswipe( r )

Edited by New Rose

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its funny that hes in a pic with josh abraham, just cause his more recent connection with velvet revolver and all...and i actually think axl looks better now than he did a couple years ago, i was dreading he woulda looked worse but thats not the case so thats cool

He didn't change that much. :book:

axloldnew7lm.gif

his gained some weight

anyway long time no see

Take off the funny glasses and put your screen resolution back to 4:3.

If anyone thinks he's "gained some weight", you're smoking crack. What pictures are you looking at?

Finally, for all of the pot heads out there that wouldn't know the difference between a baseball and a football, he's not wearing a football jersey. The Maple Leaves are a hockey team :rolleyes:

Guest swwet_child

stratus !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME :blink:

i saw your avatar and...i thougt maybe Riie was back.... :(

I thought that too.

Haha... me too.

And Funral, i posted that pic to compare the 2 looks so it's oversized. :P

He didn't change that much. :book:

axloldnew7lm.gif

his gained some weight

anyway long time no see

Take off the funny glasses and put your screen resolution back to 4:3.

If anyone thinks he's "gained some weight", you're smoking crack. What pictures are you looking at?

Finally, for all of the pot heads out there that wouldn't know the difference between a baseball and a football, he's not wearing a football jersey. The Maple Leaves are a hockey team :rolleyes:

:lol:

btw thanks for clearing up it's a hockey jersey , cos I don't know about these things and I don't do pot. :)

Korns new album is pretty good, Twisted Transistor is a cool song.

well Korn hangs out with Snoop Dogg and Xzibit. Get them to appear in their new video, and Axl is like Snoop and Xzibit, so there's the connection...

I thought everyone in the world was connected by 6 people or something. Or was it less than that, I can't remember.

I still want that top, where can I get that one, and his other jersey?

well Korn hangs out with Snoop Dogg and Xzibit. Get them to appear in their new video, and Axl is like Snoop and Xzibit, so there's the connection...

I thought everyone in the world was connected by 6 people or something. Or was it less than that, I can't remember.

dont tell me you walk around in public thinking your axl rose :rofl-lol:

Yes. Problem?

wtf is he doing with good charlotte???

n korn.

im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt that he was actually hanging out with such fags and assume he was just there to make fun of them in subliminal ways and laugh at what dumbasses they are when he goes "hey good charlotte. i really like your music you guys are pretty talented................ :rofl-lol: "

and they think hes serious.

yep.

that was the case.

There's a theory that every person on earth are connected someway by 6 people :book: I don't beleive in it though :)

Yes. Problem?

no, the problems all yours :rofl-lol:

wtf is he doing with good charlotte???

n korn.

im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt that he was actually hanging out with such fags and assume he was just there to make fun of them in subliminal ways and laugh at what dumbasses they are when he goes "hey good charlotte. i really like your music you guys are pretty talented................ :rofl-lol: "

and they think hes serious.

yep.

that was the case.

Nope.

Unfortunately, he probably really does like Good Charlotte. KoRn are (were) pretty good though.