NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great, coz Axl never goes to things were he could be pictured, maybe he is showing his face to get a little publicity coz maybe.. just maybe he'll decide to release his album. I wonder was he interviewed there?

Of all the days in the world, Axl gets in first public photo taken in ages, on Friday 13th

:lol: TRUE! good point

hey madison, as reguards to your friends comment about simons picture, didn't she say it wasn't axl 'he's far more muscular than that?

well he dont look very muscular to me,so i'll take that with a pinch of salt

also after all this time without seeing him, i find it strange that all people have done is moan about his hair, beard. & jersey :lol:

Of all the days in the world, Axl gets in first public photo taken in ages, on Friday 13th. :lol:

True!

I think he looks great, but I too wish he'd lose the oversized jersey.

Me too. :scared:

oversized or not...It doesn't matter...What really matters is...the jersey does NOT belong to this man...

...it's something like...putting Saddam Husein in US NAVY uniform!!! :lol::lol::lol:

hey madison, as reguards to your friends comment about simons picture, didn't she say it wasn't axl 'he's far more muscular than that?

also after all this time without seeing him, i find it strange that all people have done is moan about his hair, beard. & jersey :lol:

Lawrence - how on earth can you tell if Axl is or not when he's wearing a baggy top?

UK SUBS.

X-Ray vision? :krider:

Of all the days in the world, Axl gets in first public photo taken in ages, on Friday 13th. :lol:

It fits with IRS-leak on April's first day :lol:

April fools day?!?! :rofl-lol::laugh:

Yup ^_^

Does anyone know about more pictures? There got to be more pics with Axl on them.. :huh:

Also Axl dresses just like he did on the '02 tour as lawrence said stop bitching about it.. We've gone through this like million times ;)

crazy, he's alive!! so he finally got out of his cave again, is that a good sign? hopefully.

now he should just release that goddamn album.

in the first picture he looks like james hetfield, or is it just me?

anyway, despite the rapper clothes, he looks good, healthy and cool.

Let's see how it goes on...

I got the Friday the 13th connection back on page 4...some people are alittle slow this morning. :P

Don't think the IRS leak on April 1st would be connected though since mgt. wasn't very happy about it and threatened us if we continued to post it. :drevil:

I wonder if that almost life - sized cross he's wearing is platinum?

Lawrence - how on earth can you tell if Axl is or not when he's wearing a baggy top?

UK SUBS.

cos his shoulders dont look very wide,

Does anyone know if he actually spoke? Or was he mute?

Wonder if his RSVP reply said "yeah, I'll show. But no fucking questions about CD".

Very good to see him back out and about. Any idea if he is a Korn fan or was he just putting himself back in the "lime" light. He looks like he's put on a small amount of weight since that pic of him next to the Ferrari, but its gotta be a good sign that he's willing to be photographed in public.

Strange that Slash says CD should be out in the next few months and then Axl shows his face for the first time in years!

IMO the braids look pretty cool as long as he has the burns...

In a lot of the 2001-02 stuff, (The NBA Finals Interview) and that pic that someone posted from that era, he had the braids-the sideburns, which I think was making his face look pretty plastic. Now hes lookin like a rocker should look at his age, and looking damn cool in my opinion