NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

he lives, i'm worried about the company he's keeping though

I ditto that.

well...I would like to see...some LEATHER AND NO BRIDES!!!!!!...and ESPECIALLY NO FUCKING YERSEYS again!!!!!

And I TOTALLY ditto that. OMG what happened to this poor fella? :onono.gif

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allow me to retort

IS THIS THE PARTY SIMON WAS TALKING ABOUT???????????????

unless Axl changed his clothes, gained some weight, and grew all the facial hair the same night , I don't think so. ;)

It's pretty funny that he decided to make an appearance somewhere on Friday the 13th! :shocked:

allow me to retort

unless Axl changed his clothes, gained some weight, and grew all the facial hair the same night , I don't think so. ;)

i know that, but simon mentioned axl at a party that would be in a magazine, surely korns tour launch party would make that criteria

allow me to retort

i know that, but simon mentioned axl at a party that would be in a magazine, surely korns tour launch party would make that criteria

Could be...

His face seems alot more axl-like than it did on some 02 pics

On the one of him on his own i cant work out whether he looks older or its just the face hes pulling :drevil:

On the ones where he is turning towards the camera he looks cool, and in better shape to me. His hair looks more natural.

Its funny how on some hes called 'axel' and on some hes called 'axl'