NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o i thought this was only another joke .

Damn is really him , and looking good

Time to send many mails to my crazy GNR fan friends

If it is a thread from Dash_X, there is no joke about it.

Thanks again, Dash. If I think about this one a lil' too much it's kind of weird to say, but my Dad's met everyone in this picture:

7042085Axlander1142006100931AM.jpg

Except for M. Shadow

Interesting.

I was invited to that launch party. But since it was in LA, I ignored it.

It's interesting that Axl would attend such a high-profile event.

btw, our Canadian forum members should be happy to see Axl in a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey.

No way,i was invited to :o:rolleyes:

Well, I'll be fucked. Glad I decided to check in before I went to bed.

One of those pics is with Josh Abraham. Isn't that the same Josh Abraham that produced Contraband? Wonder if they discussed Velvet Revolver?

He looks well. Not a fan of the David Brent beard, and I wish he'd stop wearing those giant sport shirts. But, hey, who really gives a fuck.

omg he looks terrible

I agree. Looks like he gained weight from those pictures of him at some other release party a few years ago...I think it was the LZ DVD release party? Can someone compare the two and post them?

I was hoping he'd come back in shape and with, at least, a slightly different look. Being out of shape is not good. Live performances will be weak.

Whatever. Just release CD. His looks don't matter.

V~

Guest swwet_child

I think this should be in the news section as well. :book:

Wohoo... GN'R day at VH1 today. ^_^

Edited by swwet_child

Can people just stop with the weight thing.

He doesn't look the slightest bit fat. Period.

Agree......if he looks fat....it's time to buy yourself a new monitor ;)

I wouldn't describe him as fat. But he did not IMPROVE his physical condition from when we last saw him. If anything, it got worse.

enough already!! of course hes put on weight , he is no spring ckicken anymore!!

the fact is he looks better than he did in 2002.

lets just hope he got very drunk and told someone all about CD!!!!!!!!

Madison , I dont get why you wouldnt go to this party!? Sure you wouldnt expect to see Axl there but you said yourself it was a high profile event , If I or the rest of us had a chance to go we would be there!!!

Do I smell something or can you prove it ?

Madison , I dont get why you wouldnt go to this party!? Sure you wouldnt expect to see Axl there but you said yourself it was a high profile event , If I or the rest of us had a chance to go we would be there!!!

The party was in L.A., she lives in New York.

Edited by Sprite

Check the profile, she lives in New York ;)

Bit of a way to go to the event.

Because she lives in New York and the party was in Los Angeles? It's about a 7 hour plane ride and the party was on a Friday night which means taking at least one day off from work just to be there. Just a guess. *shrugs* :P

Because she lives in New York and the party was in Los Angeles? It's about a 7 hour plane ride and the party was on a Friday night which means taking at least one day off from work just to be there. Just a guess. *shrugs* :P

You're all wrong.

Because it was an excuse

So that's why I didn't sleep at all last night....

WEll, like everyone else said at least he's alive, but now we have actuall freakin proof.

Everything seems to be falling into place little by little ,eh?

Go on with your bad self Axl!!pelvictrooper5di.gif

:P