NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4,823 views and 213 responses in a couple of hours - over a pic!

Too funny. Hope Axl sees it and knows his fans are still here! Some people may come to this forum and take shots at Axl sometimes -- but when something new happens, they're here supporting him. Gotta love it.

4,823 views and 213 responses in a couple of hours - over a pic!

Too funny. Hope Axl sees it and knows his fans are still here! Some people may come to this forum and take shots at Axl sometimes -- but when something new happens, they're here supporting him. Gotta love it.

tell me exactly' whats happened? other than a photo :laugh:

top.jpg

:blink:

The first thing I thought of when I saw it.:P Sorry.

what the?

He looks nothing like him except they both have a goatee. get some glasses.

Actually, I wear glasses.:rolleyes:

And trying watching some Kenneth Branagh films. It was the first thing I thought of - but that's hardly bad because KB is one of my favourite actors and Axl one of my favourite singers.:)

that's cool, sorry for being defensive, hadn't had any sleep been up all night, but it was worth it to see new Axl pics :)

the man can wear whatever the fuck he wants, if he wants to grow a bear then that dont mean CD is gonna suck or the end of the world is coming, you guys are a bunch of immature motherfuckers.

Oh my, I hope Axl doesn't grow a BEAR. :o

And I've painfully read every post here. No one has said CD is gonna suck or the end of the world is coming... <_<

Of all the days in the world, Axl gets in first public photo taken in ages, on Friday 13th. :lol:

True!

I think he looks great, but I too wish he'd lose the oversized jersey.

Yes madison, i've the same feel. If he likes footbal jerseys, cool! But it's weird that after 01' shows in almost every picture (except LZ party if i'm not wrong) he is using one. It would be way cooler if he just dressed in a black t-shirt (why not a nirvana one? funny, no?).

In the end, i don't really care how he dresses, but only one t-shirt style *all the time* looks too weird, IMHO. The good side is that he showed up in a party and he obviously let people taking pics. We will see if it means something after RIR announcements and huh, the bad one is that he wasn't with Tommy or Robin at least. I would be called my friends to go with me, if invited. <_<

Chinese Democracy starts huh, someday?!

Of all the days in the world, Axl gets in first public photo taken in ages, on Friday 13th. :lol:

True!

I think he looks great, but I too wish he'd lose the oversized jersey.

Yes madison, i've the same feel. If he likes footbal jerseys, cool! But it's weird that after 01' shows in almost every picture (except LZ party if i'm not wrong) he is using one. It would be way cooler if he just dressed in a black t-shirt (why not a nirvana one? funny, no?).

In the end, i don't really care how he dresses, but only one t-shirt style *all the time* looks too weird, IMHO. The good side is that he showed up in a party and he obviously let people taking pics. We will see if it means something after RIR announcements and huh, the bad one is that he wasn't with Tommy or Robin at least. I would be called my friends to go with me, if invited. <_<

Chinese Democracy starts huh, someday?!

maybe he hasn't gone out to buy some new clothes since 2001-lol.