NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

This is really good news--Axl making an appearance at a high profile event and mingling with other 'celebs'. I wonder why he decided to do it? I bet he's been invited to lots of events like that--I wonder why he chose that particular event and at this time? It's sorta surreal seeing him pictured casually alongside other people. I wonder if, on his way oi/out of the event, anyone else took some pics?

Man, Madison must be kicking herself.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this is just more of the bullshit I talked about in my last post. Don't get me wrong, it's cool to see an Axl pic, but this is the type of "news" that we get in GN'R land...lawsuits, sightings, rumours that go nowhere...well guess what...this ain't news, it's on the same level as the celebrity gossip you see about people like Lindsay Lohan. There's only so much of it that a guy can take without getting anything more concrete. And I'm not demanding we get some real news, that isn't my call to make, I just wonder why the scale is tipped so far one way.

Anyways I think he's looking good, better than in 2001 and 2002 (which is a pretty mean feat for someone in their forties) but he doesn't look like a rock star, which is ashame...because he could still pull it off. He doesn't look young but he doesn't look old either.

And this is gonna sound harsh, but count me among those who is disappointed to see him hanging around shitty bands like Good Charlotte and Korn. We've got Axl hanging out with Good Charlotte (may as well have been Kelly Clarkson or the aforementioned Lindsay Lohan), and Motley Crue writing a song with Simple Plan (say what you want about MC, but Simple Plan is about as low as it gets). What's next? :no:

Oh well, maybe Axl hated it all along and couldn't wait to leave. I can only hope. :P

ha who gives a fuck who he hangs out with. just because their music his shitty doens't mean they might not be fun to hang out with. they are all artists in some way shape or form. i doubt people in the industry say "oh good charlotte's music is gay, i'll never been seen with them"

have any of you stopped to think the beard aint part of his comeback image?

for fucks sake he could've shaved it off by now'

perhaps he was just driving past & saw some of the chicks goin in & thougfht i'm having some of that :)

i'm quite surprised in you lot here, after all the times you've slagged me off for dissing axl, along comes the 1st pics in ages, what do you all do (slag the guy off)

the majority of you think your better than me aswell :fuckyou:

YOU'VE ALL SHOWN YOUR TRUE COLOURS NOW, at least i aint false about my comments-fuckin pussys-suck my cock

have any of you stopped to think the beard aint part of his comeback image?

for fucks sake he could've shaved it off by now'

perhaps he was just driving past & saw some of the chicks goin in & thougfht i'm having some of that :)

i'm quite surprised in you lot here, after all the times you've slagged me off for dissing axl, along comes the 1st pics in ages, what do you all do (slag the guy off)

the majority of you think your better than me aswell :fuckyou:

YOU'VE ALL SHOWN YOUR TRUE COLOURS NOW, at least i aint false about my comments-fuckin pussys-suck my cock

:rofl-lol:

lawrence you're hilarious

those of you bashing axl have no business calling yourselves gnr fans :angry::fuckyou:

dude, shut up. people are entitled to there own opinions.

just because some of us dont like his new style or some of us think hes a little bit heavier (in my opinion, he looks fuckin great for a man in his early forties......) doesnt mean we still dont like him...........

i might not agree with everything the man does, but im still a big fan of his

Man, this is just more of the bullshit I talked about in my last post. Don't get me wrong, it's cool to see an Axl pic, but this is the type of "news" that we get in GN'R land...lawsuits, sightings, rumours that go nowhere...well guess what...this ain't news, it's on the same level as the celebrity gossip you see about people like Lindsay Lohan. There's only so much of it that a guy can take without getting anything more concrete. And I'm not demanding we get some real news, that isn't my call to make, I just wonder why the scale is tipped so far one way.

Anyways I think he's looking good, better than in 2001 and 2002 (which is a pretty mean feat for someone in their forties) but he doesn't look like a rock star, which is ashame...because he could still pull it off. He doesn't look young but he doesn't look old either.

And this is gonna sound harsh, but count me among those who is disappointed to see him hanging around shitty bands like Good Charlotte and Korn. We've got Axl hanging out with Good Charlotte (may as well have been Kelly Clarkson or the aforementioned Lindsay Lohan), and Motley Crue writing a song with Simple Plan (say what you want about MC, but Simple Plan is about as low as it gets). What's next? :no:

Oh well, maybe Axl hated it all along and couldn't wait to leave. I can only hope. :P

ha who gives a fuck who he hangs out with. just because their music his shitty doens't mean they might not be fun to hang out with. they are all artists in some way shape or form. i doubt people in the industry say "oh good charlotte's music is gay, i'll never been seen with them"

Can't picture the old Axl doing this though. But fair enough, you make a valid point.

yeah man.....he's not hangin out with drag-queens, has-beens of VR, and all the cool washed up outdated Rockers...

OMG- What a fucking crime!

He should hang out with Def Lapperd, Poison, and Motely crue guys!

yeah man.....he's not hangin out with drag-queens, has-beens of VR, and all the cool washed up outdated Rockers...

Better a has-been than a never-was like GC.

Anyways, as Ghost said, just b/c he hangs out with them for a bit doesn't mean he respects their shitty music. I'm good with that.

Anyways, as Ghost said, just b/c he hangs out with them for a bit doesn't mean he respects their shitty music. I'm good with that.

Look at Axl. It's not as if he's got a huge smile on his face, jerking off that he's with GC or KoRn. He's just there. The minute that Axl is smiling with his thumbs up with these guys, is when you should be worried.

Oh, for heaven's sake. I can't believe some of you are whining about him hanging out with Korn. You bitch and complain when we don't get pics or hear any news that lets us know he's alive -- but when we do, some of you find another reason to whine. Unbelievable. :rolleyes:

And for what it's worth -- I see nothing wrong with him hanging with Korn. Whether you like Korn or not, it's a rock band that's managed to achieve success in a world that's bloated by pop/bubble gum bands like "Usher," "Jessica Simpson," and "kelly Clarkson." I'm not a huge Korn fan myself - but I think it's a respectable band.

Look at Axl. It's not as if he's got a huge smile on his face, jerking off that he's with GC or KoRn. He's just there. The minute that Axl is smiling with his thumbs up with these guys, is when you should be worried.

exactly....he looks bored.

and these are publicity photos.

maybe he had to attend this party.