NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.

I was invited to that launch party. But since it was in LA, I ignored it.

It's interesting that Axl would attend such a high-profile event.

I bet you're regretting not going now. Another chance to meet Axl!

so AXL is changing from such a KIND AND POLITE MUSICIAN in 2002

axll9oz.jpg

TO A BAD AND DANGEROUSLY GUY???

axl20062wo.jpg

well...I would like to see...some LEATHER AND NO BRIDES!!!!!!...and ESPECIALLY NO FUCKING YERSEYS again!!!!! :fuckyou:

are these the same person?

so AXL is changing from such a KIND AND POLITE MUSICIAN in 2002

axll9oz.jpg

TO A BAD AND DANGEROUSLY GUY???

axl20062wo.jpg

well...I would like to see...some LEATHER AND NO BRIDES!!!!!!...and ESPECIALLY NO FUCKING YERSEYS again!!!!! :fuckyou:

He looks better than he did in 2002. I don't really mind the braids, but I don't like the jerseys they are too big for him...the beard is cool :chef:

Edited by GNR'R

I had to see the full size foto to decide if this really is "Axel". But regestering costs 10 $ or so. Is anyone already a member and could PLEASE post the pics in full size?

Actually, I just registered for free. :huh:

Anyway, great find! (First I thought it was going to be another ridiculous Axl sighting post :rolleyes: ) Thanks, Dash_X :kiss:

But I'm not digging the jersey and beard at all. :no: Ah well, at least the braids have gotten a bit better and the eyebrows aren't quite as fluorescently orange as they used to be circa 2002 :D

Like someone before was saying, I'm surprised he's attended such a high-profile event. And hung out with bands like those two... :huh:

*waits for this thread to develop into a 50-page shouting match about the way Axl looks* :rolleyes: