NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee people! You´re never happy. You complain all the time, no matter it is good or bad news, you always complain :rolleyes:

Would you give the guy a rest?

Actually if you get bad news you can't really expect anyone to be delighted about it. :laugh:

What bad news would that be? :blink:

He agreed to be photographed -- probably knowing that his pic would make it to the fan forums. He didn't have to do that. He could have easily stayed out of the pics or declined when the photographer asked.

Maybe he saw all the hype around the fake pic that was posted a week ago and thought he'd allow a recent pic to be taken so fans would know he's still alive. Who knows.

As I said earlier in this thread: I find it really lame that the same people who bitch and complain when we don't get pics or hear any news that lets us know he's alive -- find another reason to whine when we do get a pic. Unbelievable. :monkey:

As I said earlier in this thread: I find it really lame that the same people who bitch and complain when we don't get pics or hear any news that lets us know he's alive -- find another reason to whine when we do get a pic. Unbelievable. :monkey:

i said that pages ago aswell/

i happen to like this look' the braids look better tied back' i have a goatee beard myself so that wont get any complaints from me either' i much prefer it over the girly hotpants look'

Korn Forum

Nothing new or news worthy but i was checking out some Korn forums and the general feeling is that Korn fans were glad to see Axl there.

Thanks for the link.

They seem more well behaved in that forum, why do most GNR fans have to pre-puberty little boys? :rolleyes:

What bad news would that be? :blink:

He agreed to be photographed -- probably knowing that his pic would make it to the fan forums. He didn't have to do that. He could have easily stayed out of the pics or declined when the photographer asked.

Maybe he saw all the hype around the fake pic that was posted a week ago and thought he'd allow a recent pic to be taken so fans would know he's still alive. Who knows.

Actually madison I never said there was any bad news. I think it's great Axl had his photo taken and he looks really cool. I was making a joke about what November_Rain said.

Gee people! You´re never happy. You complain all the time, no matter it is good or bad news, you always complain :rolleyes:

She said people complain no matter if it is good news or bad news. I was merely making a joke about how people are not liable to be delighted over bad news.

Doh! :monkey:

Korn Forum

Nothing new or news worthy but i was checking out some Korn forums and the general feeling is that Korn fans were glad to see Axl there.

Thanks for the link.

They seem more well behaved in that forum, why do most GNR fans have to pre-puberty little boys? :rolleyes:

perhaps korn talk to there fans, wich gives them something to occupy their minds' also korn are active

Actually madison I never said there was any bad news. I think it's great Axl had his photo taken and he looks really cool. I was making a joke about what November_Rain said.

She said people complain no matter if it is good news or bad news. I was merely making a joke about how people are not liable to be delighted over bad news.

There was no bad news in this thread, and yet people like yourself found reasons to whine and bitch anyway. That was the point November_rain was making - and the point I was making as well. doh. :drevil:

There was no bad news in this thread, and yet people like yourself found reasons to whine and bitch anyway. That was the point November_rain was making - and the point I was making as well. doh. :drevil:

I whined a bit. I guess it was just a bit of a shock seeing Axl posing with Good Charlotte. But I realize it probably means nothing more than Axl being polite and agreeing to have the picture taken. It's a far cry from actually doing a song with them...which I trust will never happen. :shocked:

I also wondered about Axl's sense of urgency, but that is only speculation. I wondered about it before this thread...frankly there are quite a few reasons that have nothing at all to do with these pictures to think it may be an issue.

Pics like these probably would have got me excited a few months ago. Now I find it hard to get excited about "non-news" like this. It's cool to see some new pics and good to see he's looking fit, but aside from satisfying a bit of curiosity I don't see what all the fuss is about. We aren't here to see pics of Axl at a party, after all.

It's cool to see some new pics and good to see he's looking fit, but aside from satisfying a bit of curiosity I don't see what all the fuss is about. We aren't here to see pics of Axl at a party, after all.

i agree...this doesnt give us anything more than the satisfaction that he is alive and finally "getting out"

but that's all

some people seem to think i beleive the album will come out cos ive posted in this thread :rofl-lol:

Well, I've seen you ask this:

has anyone looked at any korn forums for more info on this party?

you never know, they may talk to their fans

What ever could you be looking for? :rolleyes::lol:

some people seem to think i beleive the album will come out cos ive posted in this thread :rofl-lol:

Well, I've seen you ask this:

has anyone looked at any korn forums for more info on this party?

you never know, they may talk to their fans

What ever could you be looking for? :rolleyes::lol:

info on the party, who else was there, what were their impressions about axl showing up

+ first photo where he looks like old Axl again, if he would have a bandana and a full beard (hey this is the first picture after 98 where he has beard, even though I don't like the goatee, but full beard would fuckin rock) and if he would wear a normal outfit (I hate this jerseys and bling style) that would be the Axl I like and that would be the best comeback I could imagine, based on his looks of course...

- Korn? Good Charlotte? Dear lord, at first I was WTF, that is not the company I would like to see Axl with, really bad, well after seeing who else was there I was like... well ok...

Wanted: photo of Axl and Jessica Alba and all the gossip of what Axl was saying to people who attended this event and what did they think of his presence there

I wonder what will follow...

Who is familiar with braids? In order to get rid of those, do you have to cut your hair really short or can you keep your long hair and just lose the braids?? (Sorry for my lack of knowledge, never had braids, never will ;) )

If you have dreadlocks you have to cut your hair. Braids is just taking them out and watching your hair poof into an afro. I have braids myself and my wife does them for me

Edited by Jabberwocky