NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if That is the same Cross he has had all along. I honestly was concerned at the Albany 02 concert, I could see the cross fall off at the end of paradise city, and he was grabbing at his chest feeling for it. I just hoped that some rodie or whoever didn't grab it up off the stage. It doesn't have much to do with any thing else in this thread, but it has always bothered me that I never knew if he got it back.

He is looking good.

He is slim again.

This guy will be back with this fucking album in a near future.

ricgf you waitet around 3 years to post your first post?!?!?

Axl is it you..are you waiting for the right moment to make your first post?

Yep, that's definetly Axl. He waited 3 years just to post how slim he is. ;)

What gets me is, how the hell did this guy remember his password after 3 years?

He is looking good.

He is slim again.

This guy will be back with this fucking album in a near future.

ricgf you waitet around 3 years to post your first post?!?!?

Axl is it you..are you waiting for the right moment to make your first post?

Yep, that's definetly Axl. He waited 3 years just to post how slim he is. ;)

What gets me is, how the hell did this guy remember his password after 3 years?

He probably checks in and just reads here a lot..

I don't get why everybody is so upset with the braids. I for one think he wears them nice. They suit him.

They look quite good with his "new" look. And I don't care to much about how he looks. As long as he is around and alive.

And what happened to the inside that counts?????

GNR fans will never be happy. And this thread proves why :book:

:P The funny thing is,he's wearing a Leafs jersy.Back when they opened for The Cult,people booed them. As for the #26,Nathan Perrot (tough guy) wore that # but was traded to Dallas in November...hey!!! :o Maybe there's something to it? :P 26,November...Lol,just kidding about November 26. :rofl-lol:

either way, its a new pic of axl, first in years, gotta be a good sign :)

It's a sign that he attends launch parties, parties. Nothing wrong in parties, free booze and all that. Doubt he turned up to have is picture taken.

Edited by dobadog

Axl looks ok there. Looks better with a beard anyway, but those braids have gotta go.

At least hes hes still alive! But why was he at a Korn party and not in the studio workin on CD....... unless its finished and he was celebratin!!! <_<

And how the fuck has this thread grown so fuckin fast! :o Unbelievable!

Grimo.

found this on another fan forum..

http://www.thenewguns.com/MetaBB/viewtopic.php?t=2423

the interesting part here is this bit from the guy that was at the party..

"One of the pictures I got is with me and Brian Graser, i think that's how you say it and spell it. I was drunk, but apparently the man's won an oscar. So it was definitely a star studded event"

Now, if you dont already know, Brian Grazer is the producer of the Da Vinci code.

He's obviously spelt Brian's name wrong above (like he also did Axl's in the attached thread before a mod changed it back to Axl). He might be full of shit but he doesnt sound like a Guns fan that would already know about the Da Vinci code soundtrack and a possibility of a new GNR song on it. In fact he admits he's not and thought Axl was dead! :rofl-lol:

I thought it might be worth discussing.. maybe Brian invited Axl along to this party as he was already going.. or vice versa.. or maybe there is no connection at all. I thought it was interesting.

Maybe its nothing at all. What do you all think?

Interestin idea..... would be interestin to find out who invited Axl or whether he just kind of showed up on his own and went in.

I do honestly think that Axl will put somethin on DVC soundtrack though, and I think that he and the producer both bein there could easily be coincidence, but then again, I wouldnt be surprised if Axl was invited by him.

Grimo.

Axl looks ok there. Looks better with a beard anyway, but those braids have gotta go.

At least hes hes still alive! But why was he at a Korn party and not in the studio workin on CD....... unless its finished and he was celebratin!!! <_<

And how the fuck has this thread grown so fuckin fast! :o Unbelievable!

Grimo.

what, axl can't venture out of the studio once in a while, even if the new album isn't finished yet?