what if....

ssiscool

what iff Axl met you'll hear a single not chinese democracy. what will your re-action be when you nfind out chi-dem does not appear. IF it dosent appear. i am in no way suggesting that it wont come out i am just asking what will your reaction be IF it dosent.

my reaction will be dissapointment to start with then i dont know. so how about you lot

SS.

Well my initial read of the article suggested to me a R... a R... a Re..Reunion was more likely to be on the cards. We take his comments with a pinch of salt not a factory of it. Try and be a bit positive man. Axl has communicated to us. He sounds confident he even gave us the number of tracks there will be. Look on the bright side of things... We know we will see Guns N' Roses play a show in the near future!

what if the old members left thair differences aside. You can dwell untill your nuts with what if questions.....

But I wouldn't be sad or dissepointet. maby a bit. But hey. At least we would here some good music. (probably 'better') and hopefully it would blow us away and give us new hope.

And fortus went back into studio last december. not record on CD. But on some new tunes.

I bet axl got some tricks up his sleves.

And if the do appear on RIR we will get some nice ass bootleg. The last RIR kicks major ass!!!

Well my initial read of the article suggested to me a R... a R... a Re..Reunion was more likely to be on the cards. We take his comments with a pinch of salt not a factory of it. Try and be a bit positive man. Axl has communicated to us. He sounds confident he even gave us the number of tracks there will be. Look on the bright side of things... We know we will see Guns N' Roses play a show in the near future!

and like your singature says... you'll eat your hat if Chinese Democracy will come... when it comes, you have to video tape it to prove you'll eat him....

and like your singature says... you'll eat your hat if Chinese Democracy will come... when it comes, you have to video tape it to prove you'll eat him....

Naturally.

Kev Inc. Fine Hat Eating Since Chinese Democracy.

If a single is released at the end of the year and tour dates are announced, an album could be released early the following year. I think that could make plenty of money.

So he's gonna make us wait a whole year? I wasnt saying that he would release a single at the end of the year, I was talking about this summer, just like everyone else

If a single is released at the end of the year and tour dates are announced, an album could be released early the following year. I think that could make plenty of money.

So he's gonna make us wait a whole year? I wasnt saying that he would release a single at the end of the year, I was talking about this summer, just like everyone else

But what gave you the impression it was going to be this summer? The END of the year is still THIS year. :)

But what gave you the impression it was going to be this summer? The END of the year is still THIS year. :)

The Da Vinci Code rumor, the RIR rumor, the rolling stone magazine special rumor.....

The Da Vinci Code rumor , the RIR rumor , the rolling stone magazine special rumor .....

Even if the rumors are true, you don't need an album released to play a festival or to do a single for a movie soundtrack.

Anything is possible of course.