RS interview - more content?

Howard2k

They published some comments form Axl online as we all know. I wonder if there is more content from the interview that they're saving for print? No point giving away the farm on the first round. We might see "The complete interview" in print perhaps with more information.

I've been thinking this too.. Actually I thought it's so obvious that there's something more/new in the mag that I didn't need to make a new thread about it ^_^

No realese date/very important info though.. Why? It would have leaked already ;) I think there's just the interview in Q/A-form ^_^

There is definitly more to that RS interveiw then the person who interveiwed Axl made out, maybe he wasn't allowed to mention certain things, that related to the album.

If Axl said it, then there is no way they could stop a journalist from printing it. Their attempts at controlling the media were not well received in the past and didn't stop negative material being printed.

To be honest, i'm unsure as to how much more content there is. This afterall, was a party so i'm guessing the author wouldn't have gotten as much time with Axl as he would have done if this was a full on three page interview - their meeting probably wasn't even planned.

R.

To be honest, i'm unsure as to how much more content there is. This afterall, was a party so i'm guessing the author wouldn't have gotten as much time with Axl as he would have done if this was a full on three page interview - their meeting probably wasn't even planned.

R.

I agree with this...Most likely an unplanned,short interview.

In the right place at the right time sort of thing.