hyped about recent news

lawrence

Respect to the Lawrence for once again standing up for himself and what he beleives in.

I can relate with your frustration in the past, but that's understandable in light of all the disappointments in the past. It's also understandable in light of the fact you may not always feel like having to make a bulletproof argument just to get your point across. And then arguing with people who probably would agree with you if they read what you posted, but would rather argue their opinions as having more merit by discrediting someone else. Just remember: criticism is a losers excuse for a winning attitudte. Lawrence is a winner, a believer, and a fan we're all glad to know and talk with.

You did come out and tell the truth about how you really feel. You've got balls of steel to do that on a board like this, announcement or no annoucement. And it just proves once again, like I said before, you are an individual with integrity.

what a nice post' thanks rage---btw zeppelin' your on ignore

Oh no, not ignore. A whole thread devoted to how some guy has faith in Axl again and everyone giving him credit, because it may give other people inspiration. Please. Yeah, man, you're a real winner. "Hey everyone, I just changed my mind! Yay!" Cripes. You know, I would've believed you if you didn't say the album failed to exist dozens upon dozens of times. Then, it would actually seem sincere. Instead, it looks like the classic bandwagon hopping because nothing negative has happened lately. Sorry to spoil the party with all the nice hugs and kisses, but this is retarded. Whether you're frustrated at Axl or not, you shouldn't have to disguise your support with negativity, because that's not even a true attitude. It's fake.

Congrats though, people automatically trust you after one paragraph of brimming positivity. I don't. I've supported Axl all the way, and he pisses me off. But you don't see me saying the album can't exist after all this time. Well, if you can get support from other fans this way, go for it. I don't buy it.

:monkey:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoever actually believed lawrence hated Axl or GNR and NEVER believed is a true idiot.

it's pretty obvious to me that as many times as lawrence stressed the album didn't exist, he REALLY meant it did exist and he was just fed up with all the bullshit.

i'll give you an example.

i crack on slash all the time...i call him a chiapet, etc.

but that doesn't mean that I hate him....hell, just the opposite.

this is Guns n' Roses......EVERYONE from that band has pissed ONE of us off somewhere in life whether it be silence, lawsuits, etc. And we've all made that clear in one way or another by being members on here and debating threads with people all over the world. Hell, some of us got warnings for doing things on here we shouldn't have even though we know better.

So again, if anyone can't see through lawrence's "the album does not exist :sleeper: as really meaning lawrence is a big GNR fan and an Axl fan in particular needs to.

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

I miss Kaneda and Warchild. Those were the days....

Oh, and Lawrence...good on you man, although I would have kept up the bad cop game for a bit longer still, until the album actually lands...

...WE NEED A NEW ANTI-HERO

You rang, Sir? :rofl-lol:

Welcome...now go and start an Axl bashing thread, so we can all climb into you for a few days, then dissapear, come back again with some or other rant, insult a few people, and let's keep it going for a few weeks, and then you can come clean and confess that you were a believer from the start...

You rang, Sir? :rofl-lol:

Welcome...now go and start an Axl bashing thread, so we can all climb into you for a few days, then dissapear, come back again with some or other rant, insult a few people, and let's keep it going for a few weeks, and then you can come clean and confess that you were a believer from the start...

That sounds so pathetic, I just might do it! :rofl-lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Goddamn and double fuck me with a scoop of ice cream. Did I just wander into a 12 Step meeting

Axl makes a vague statement about "hearing music" this year and just about everybody got starry eyed with cash in hand And Mr. The Album Does Not Exist TM decides to be become even more of a meglomaniac by stating that he's "always been a believer, hallielujah". LMFAO.

Jeez....It's no wonder indie rockers and "faggity emo kids (as I've heard them called here" think that GNR and it's fans are a fucking JOKE

You've been psychologically played like a cheap violin for all of these years by a man who's only interested in creating a mythos for himself....

Anyways, Don't mind me, just keep on talking, I'm just looking for my hat.

Axl Rose Does NOT exist ©

Edited by Jabberwocky

whoever actually believed lawrence hated Axl or GNR and NEVER believed is a true idiot.

it's pretty obvious to me that as many times as lawrence stressed the album didn't exist, he REALLY meant it did exist and he was just fed up with all the bullshit.

i'll give you an example.

i crack on slash all the time...i call him a chiapet, etc.

but that doesn't mean that I hate him....hell, just the opposite.

this is Guns n' Roses......EVERYONE from that band has pissed ONE of us off somewhere in life whether it be silence, lawsuits, etc. And we've all made that clear in one way or another by being members on here and debating threads with people all over the world. Hell, some of us got warnings for doing things on here we shouldn't have even though we know better.

So again, if anyone can't see through lawrence's "the album does not exist :sleeper: as really meaning lawrence is a big GNR fan and an Axl fan in particular needs to.

Lmao. I guess I'm the true idiot then. I'm sorry I don't know every person on this board as intimately as you do, seeing as how you knew he was faking the whole time. I'm also sorry that I couldn't tell he wasn't being honest, considering this is a message forum and people can really tell that kind of stuff. Cripes. So, when someone says the album does not exist numerous times, I'm supposed to say to myself, "Gee, he must be faking because lawrence did it too." Quit making shit excuses for such a stupid ass thread.

Hey, I love GN'R and I've supported Axl all the way. Next time there's some negative news, I'll say I was faking, just so I can look cool among some of you negative flaptards. Sorry, I don't fake attitudes. Either stick to your guns, or look like an idiot, like we've seen here. Don't say you were faking all along to have an excuse as to how you pissed off many people. It's just pathetic and sad.

Just so we're clear, does the album exist or not? Are you going to change your mind tomorrow? What happens when you get pissed at Axl again? Are you going to turn around and pull the same shit you have been? For fuck sakes. Make a decision and fucking stick with it.

Edited by Zeppelin

Last time Axl talked about his ex-bandmates Slash was up his ass. Now he loves the guy and wants everyone to know how great he was. Just shows that anyone can have a change of heart. It doesn't make someone a hypocrite just because they feel differently than they did in the past.

Last time Axl talked about his ex-bandmates Slash was up his ass. Now he loves the guy and wants everyone to know how great he was. Just shows that anyone can have a change of heart. It doesn't make someone a hypocrite just because they feel differently than they did in the past.

I think it's important to look at the context of the two statements about slash. The first one was made during a show when Axl was with his new band and someone who calling out the name of a guy who'd been gone for years. It had to be frustrating for Axl after all the effort to put the new band together and then have to hear someone calling slash's name. It's not surprising that it produced and angry response. The second statement was made when Axl was out at a party enjoying himself and in a good mood, so he was polite and diplomatic about it. Anyway, how pissed off can you be at someone ten years later?

I think it's important to look at the context of the two statements about slash. The first one was made during a show when Axl was with his new band and someone who calling out the name of a guy who'd been gone for years. It had to be frustrating for Axl after all the effort to put the new band together and then have to hear someone calling slash's name. It's not surprising that it produced and angry response. The second statement was made when Axl was out at a party enjoying himself and in a good mood, so he was polite and diplomatic about it. Anyway, how pissed off can you be at someone ten years later?

Yeah well at a VR concert people were calling for Axl and Slash just asked them to calm down. Didn't mention his ass once........And people can use the excuse that Axl was at a show and said it in the heat of the moment, but before the tour even began he released a statement about how Slash lies about everything, how badly he treats people, how a professional relationship with him would be a prison sentence and something he wouldn't wish on his worst enemy, blah blah blah...

Um, anyway my point is that peoples' feelings can change.

well i just wanna say how hyped up & happy i am about axls return'this time i think its for real' ive been very angry in the past with all these false rumours & release dates'so i'm coming clean,ive always beleived axl's had material' but never thought we'd see it' but it looks like we're going to,i'm hoping he'll come to the uk' cos i'm hoping to meet up with some forum members at a gig & party'the album does not exist has always been a chirade' ive never really stopped beleiving'but now it looks like we'll finally get to hear some mucic from axl i cant post my true thoughts'i'm known on a few forums as a nugnr hater but this isn't the case' but i'll admit i aint keen on fink ' so i wouldn't concider this as eating humble pie as some members here would like me to, ive told two members ages ago i'm a believer' one is GOAB the other is madison'they have kept this private' they can clarify this'

anyway

flame away'

Who are you and what have you done with lawrence? :o

no worries, lawrence.

don't let people bother you. I've been slammed for stuff on here, but in the end, it's who gets the last laugh ;)

Lawrence,

I think that warchild...if he were here, would be very happy to see this thread.

It takes guts to apologize and admit truth. :)

but i aint apologised for anything have i?other members have known the truth for years' & they have stated that in this very thread'i respect you for sticking up for me wich you have done numerous times'but i cant see were ive said i'm sorry to anyone' i personaly dont care what people think of me' one thing i will say is alot of members of this forum have gained my respect' & i say big up to them'i dont care what warchild thinks of me' his opinions mean nothing to me'

Lawrence,

I think that warchild...if he were here, would be very happy to see this thread.

but i aint apologised for anything have i?other members have known the truth for years' & they have stated that in this very thread'i respect you for sticking up for me wich you have done numerous times'but i cant see were ive said i'm sorry to anyone' i personaly dont care what people think of me' one thing i will say is alot of members of this forum have gained my respect' & i say big up to them'i dont care what warchild thinks of me' his opinions mean nothing to me'

fair enough. I am just saying that he would be glad to know you believed afterall :)

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

Lawrence,

fair enough. I am just saying that he would be glad to know you believed afterall :)

as long as you & the others know i beleive is all that matters to me

Lawrence,

as long as you & the others know i beleive is all that matters to me

exactly rock3

like I said, all the times you said the album doesn't exist, I read between the lines. I know I crack on Slash, but I still think he rocks. So here's to GNR :)

There's some major feel good shit in this thread.

I'll say that I just got annoyed with "The album doesn't exist TM". It just reminded me of wazzzuuuup or impressions of Napoleon Dynamite. However, whether you were joking or not, anyone who is giving the "I don't have faith" line is bullshitting anyway. Those that have given up on the band are going to buy or download that material first thing when it comes out like the rest of us. It's good to know that your line was not they babyish whining we hear from people with similar outlooks.