Loch Lomond 2006

Graeme

Forget about them playing at the SECC or the carling academy!! Guns Should Go all out and play Loch Lomondside, it's got the largest capacity in scotland and the whole presence of the place is just incredible.

Most acts who've played there have done legendary gigs,

Runrig (biggest Gig in scotland...ever)

Oasis

R.e.m

Deacon Blue

If the gunners were to play there then it would be an event i'd never forget and even if i didn't get a ticket, i'd still be able to enjoy it because my aunt's back garden backs onto the venue and she's got a very low fence.

C'mon Axl, Do it for us, we provided you with the inspiration towear a kilt dufe!!!!! rock1 rock1

I live in Fife. I will go anywhere in Scotland to see them. If they don't play there I'd go to England too.

But last time they booked into the SECC then cancelled. So that's the most likely place. I saw Velvet Revolver there too and I know AFI did aswell. Great show B) But Guns N' Roses in Scotland either way would be ace!

Have guns ever actually done a gig in scotland before? if so i would like very much to see a bootleg from it!!! scottish audiences are always great and i'd love to see the way that the band responded to them

Edited by Graeme

Neither.. it's like a massive park except it's on a slope which makes it a natural amphitheratre, There's a castle at the top of the hill and the loch is at the bottom, the stage is between the crowd and the water. There are a few big trees as well so some audience members like to climb up there and then watch the gig from the branches. It's a really coll place and the hill is massive. When we were younger my cousins and me used to like to lie on our sides and roll down the hill, it was fun.

never heard of em,no im not geographical at all.

Itd be great for gnr to play in scotland :heart:

cause then id prolly meet kevdo waxl kev arq etc...

and see one of the best bands play in my home country :D

And Me!!! don't forget me :(:(:(

PS kevdo, whereabouts near LL do you live??

Edited by Graeme

never heard of em,no im not geographical at all.

Itd be great for gnr to play in scotland :heart:

cause then id prolly meet kevdo waxl kev arq etc...

and see one of the best bands play in my home country :D

And Me!!! don't forget me :(:(:(

PS kevdo, whereabouts near LL do you live??

Balloch/Tullichewan.

Near McDonalds.

Cool, Most of my family live in balloch and alexandria,, Do you know the Mollanbowie estate, just up from the park? That's where my cousins live, in a place called boturich drive.

we often go up there for parties and the like because there's a lot of cool stuff goes on there, do you ever go to Cameron House to swim or anything, P.S the Tullie is probs the best restaurant around the Mc Donaldsy kind of area, it's great.

• 1 month later...

*Bump*

OK, this is merely speculation, but at least 2 un-named bands are contacting the local council and trying to book a gig according to the local newspaper

Its unlikely, but it could be Gn'R, you never know.

Loch Lomond does not have gigs very often and last years REM gig was the first in several years.

Just to let you people know. :)

Guns n roses never played in scotland

very weird since he wore a kilt , but im all for Guns n Roses in scotland be fucking amazing although loch lomond is to big they wouldnt sell be realistic man axl rose isnt guns if it was original Guns yeah it sell easy but not this band they took ages to sell out secc

*Bump*

OK, this is merely speculation, but at least 2 un-named bands are contacting the local council and trying to book a gig according to the local newspaper

Loch Lomond does not have gigs very often and last years REM gig was the first in several years.

Shit man are you serious? When did you find out that?

*Bump*

Its in this weeks edition of 'The Lennox', the local newspaper.

I found it out on Wednesday, but don't get your hopes built up, because no-ones been named at all.

It would be great if Gn'R did play. If I find anything out, I'll post here.

*Bump*

Its in this weeks edition of 'The Lennox', the local newspaper.

I found it out on Wednesday, but don't get your hopes built up, because no-ones been named at all.

It would be great if Gn'R did play. If I find anything out, I'll post here.

Sorry my hopes are now sky high.