Axl Rose Birthdate Book

superloconoriega

Its not really necessary. Axl reads the forums, and every year there's always a happy birthday Axl thread. Just let him read the letters there. Why make him go through the trouble of opening a package full of letters, and then making him walk all the way to his garbage can to dispose of them? Make it easier on you and him, and just post your thoughts in a thread.

Its not really necessary. Axl reads the forums, and every year there's always a happy birthday Axl thread. Just let him read the letters there. Why make him go through the trouble of opening a package full of letters, and then making him walk all the way to his garbage can to dispose of them? Make it easier on you and him, and just post your thoughts in a thread.

Sorry I'm a bit of a n00b here but how do you know that he reads the forums?

Because he has mentioned members names in rants

Oh really, cool! Do you have a link?

Oh really, cool! Do you have a link?

yea, that would be great (some FACTS to backup)

CL

as far as i see getting maddy88 to give it to dizzy would be the only way we could guarantee that irt would get to him, No-one knows his regular home address do they? Or his Email. I thnk that the best way to do it would be to message maddy88 and see what he has to say

Edited by Graeme

CL

This is what Axl said in the Rock In Rio:

"I used to go on the internet. But the internet seems to be like a big garbage can. So I don't read the things that they say on the internet anymore. And that goes for your comments too Renato, and Xozy, and anyone else who likes to think that they know what's going on but have no idea."

He aslo mentioned jarmo from HTGTH.

As for the birthday book/page,

it doesn't hurt to try.

Are we going to do one? I think its a great idea, what a better way to comunicate with axl than a birthdate book or a birthdate page?

This isn't Tiger Beat magazine, the NSync fan club is here:

www.idiotrockfans.com

Are we going to do one? I think its a great idea, what a better way to comunicate with axl than a birthdate book or a birthdate page?

www.idiotrockfans.com

This kind of nonsense should be reserved for JLo. Its no wonder Axl doesn't read these forums. Its full of obsessive fans. Get it straight u guys: Axl doesnt give a flying fuck about this board.

Sorry to sound harsh. Its just reality.

CL

"I used to go on the internet. But the internet seems to be like a big garbage can. So I don't read the things that they say on the internet anymore. And that goes for your comments too Renato, and Xozy, and anyone else who likes to think that they know what's going on but have no idea."

My guess is he was reading it again the week after, then stopped the week after that, and now just reads it again. I hope so too, this is a great forum. First post here, and I'm really happy to see in the 'pictures of us all" thread how many young fans are here. It says a lot about the validity of Axl's music, and how it holds up a generation (or so) later.

Here's to the painted bricks hitting shelves in 06!

Peace out

Hey, come to think of it, I remember after a song on the 02 tour, I think "The Blues", he said...

"I found out things about my band that I didn't know on the internet, and I'd call someone and they'd say 'yeah I know that'. The internet can be a very handy tool". - roughly quoted.

www.idiotrockfans.com

www.idiotrockfans.com

This kind of nonsense should be reserved for JLo. Its no wonder Axl doesn't read these forums. Its full of obsessive fans. Get it straight u guys: Axl doesnt give a flying fuck about this board.

Sorry to sound harsh. Its just reality.

do you even know how to post right? I dont think a birthday book is obsesive, after all its just good whises to axl.