The 80's Era

*ParadiseCityGirl*

The 90's really kicked the shit out of the 80's, imo.

Totally, as i said before only gn'r, janes addiction, metallica and megadeth (give or take 1 or 2 others maybe) are the only good 80's "metal" bands that can be looked at today without being completley laughed at, compared with the 90's which gave us nirvana, pearl jam, alice in chains, smashing pumpkins, soundgarden, tool, faith no more, rage against the machine and even radiohead and jeff buckley occasionly thrashed it out, need any more proof you 80's rejects? :drevil::rofl-lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 90's really kicked the shit out of the 80's, imo.

Totally, as i said before only gn'r, janes addiction, metallica and megadeth (give or take 1 or 2 others maybe) are the only good 80's "metal" bands that can be looked at today without being completley laughed at, compared with the 90's which gave us nirvana, pearl jam, alice in chains, smashing pumpkins, soundgarden, tool, faith no more, rage against the machine and even radiohead and jeff buckley occasionly thrashed it out, need any more proof you 80's rejects? :drevil::rofl-lol:

I like Nirvana, Pearl Jam and RATM but the others are not very good imo. I'd much rather listen to Motley Crue, Guns N' Roses, Megadeth and Bon Jovi than listen to shit so called 'rock' music like Smashing Pumpkins, Alice In Chains and Faith No More.

and echo and the bunnymen!

well morrissey, echo, REM and U2 are still going...the main ones have stuck around and the good (with the exception of U2).....soo what si the need for a repetition? we need a new age!

and echo and the bunnymen!

well morrissey, echo, REM and U2 are still going...the main ones have stuck around and the good (with the exception of U2).....soo what si the need for a repetition? we need a new age!

Since the start of the 1990's u2 have consistently bettered morrissey's at best average solo career