Axl Rose Birthday Thread

mynameisjonas

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday,honey! I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world and the sense of fulfillment that you seem to long for. I hope all your dreams come true...or at least the most important ones. And keep in mind that no matter what some fans might say when they feel frustrated,we still love you,baby and we miss you alot. Take care of yourself and play nice! :kiss:

P.S.:come on,guys,say something more than just "happy birthday" or "you're old,haha"(he's not old anyway). Why don't you say something cheesy like I did? :P Newbie trying to get their point across :) hey,I just wanted to give Axl a nice little message,don't kill me...he probably won't read it anyway,but it still counts,come on guys, say something sweet,from the heart :heart:

We love you,babe!

arent you guys rushing a little? hes birthday is 6th February

as what patience said, this gives people time to post stuff.

plus, i'm sending the letter to him from CHICAGO, so it'll take a bit longer to get to him.

you have his address? If so, PM me my good man. :)

sorry bro, i'm sworn to secrecy. anyway, you hypothetically could post it or PM it to everyone thus letting the entire GN'R world have Axl's address and disrupting his private life.

(and one birthday card is not disrupting his private life)

Happy Birthday :)

Do you guys honestly think that Axl is going to read this? You are high on crack. Axl has better shit to do on his Bday than get on the internet. I understand u all wishing him well, but this kind of worshipping is making me want to,,,uhh.... :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

we aint blind dude