Axl Rose Birthday Thread

mynameisjonas

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday ! Rock On N' Forever;)

Happy Birthday :)

Do you guys honestly think that Axl is going to read this? You are high on crack. Axl has better shit to do on his Bday than get on the internet. I understand u all wishing him well, but this kind of worshipping is making me want to,,,uhh... :vomit: :vomit:

Idiot.. :no:

Happy Birthday Axl I couldn't write enough about how much you have influenced me and stuff like that. Your the best and rock and will always be my hero. I just wanna say thanks for being the greatest rock frontman ever and for always trying to give the fans what they paid for in past guns n roses concerts albeit a few riots lol. But thanks for giving us all the great musicover the years and can't wait for Chinese Democracy i believe it will have some of your best work yet.

Happy Birthday Axl

Like many of you, I don't know if Axl reads this.. (probably not). And if he even celebrates his birthday?! Anyway, it's the thought that counts.. right?

Happy Birthday from the Netherlands Axl! :D Have a good day!

Ilona

To the best singer ever, to the man with the greatest voice in the world, to the hero!!!

Happy birthday Axl!!!!! rock1

yeah! happy birthday... check the news section is a thread there :)

Agustin.

PS: welcome to the forum! :D

Edited by Argentina Roses

Happy Birthday man. I doubt you will ever read this but if you do then thanks for everything over the past 20 years. As a tribute to your birthday I listened to all of the GN'R albums today. Thats not too different from every other day but today I had a good excuse to do it. Take your time on Chinese Democracy. I haven't lost my patience yet. Just make sure it comes out while I'm still alive and young.