Ok bitches, here's what I've got so far

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FAYDQ2...U83RRUW4HGHRW65

RULES:

1. If anyone tries to pass this off as their own, I will fly to their respective country and kill them.

2. Don't like the solo? Fuck you, I'm not Bucket, and the longer I worked on this tonight the more I've drank.

3. Don't like the way I handled it? Well I don't hear your version of IRS :P .

I'm not trying to come off as an asshole by the way, I just know that some moron will be like "Bucket's solo is better," yup, he sweeps in it, i don't.

Its not an amp, the only way I can get into my Adobe recorder is to plug my old Digitech RP300 into line in. I dont really use that anymore in shows, just my Marshall straight.

....btw Quad, if you wanted to do drums or bass, that'd be fine with me, it would save me some time. Just send it back to me after, and I'll finish with vocals.

Edited by AxlisOld

Put some feeling?........into a Buckethead solo......would you like me to split the atom while I'm at it?

Make it your own solo, you don't have to do it like Bucket. Seriously dude, if you can't take critisism or advice, don't do these.

It was a joke, man, chill out. Anyway, the whole reason I tried to make it like Bucket however, is that we arent allowed to share the track, and no one had a tab for it, so I firgured I'd do the closest thing that a six pack and a few hours of free time could get me ya know?

Its not an amp, the only way I can get into my Adobe recorder is to plug my old Digitech RP300 into line in. I dont really use that anymore in shows, just my Marshall straight.

....btw Quad, if you wanted to do drums or bass, that'd be fine with me, it would save me some time. Just send it back to me after, and I'll finish with vocals.

of course you'll have to record it again, unless you recorded it with a metronome...