who's gonna be the next legend

lawrence

Dan Swanö is the next legend without a doubt. In my mind at least anyway because he is terribly underrated. He's like a metal and Swedish version of Dave Grohl, but he makes better music ;) he drums, he guitars, he keyboards, he plays bass, he sings, (death and normal) for numerous amounts of bands, he has produced epic albums BY HIMSELF! Including a brilliant solo album. He has also produced albums for bands including Opeth and Wounded Knee. I'm amazed at the talent of this man. Edge of Sanity in my opinion is is best band and I encourage all melodic death metal fans to get some material by this band, notably their best work which are the albums Crimson and Purgatory Afterglow. Genius work! :heart: Edited by Izzy's Girl

James Blunt definately :P

I don't think anyone will be the next Elvis. If someone was to even get close, they'd have to be really original.

oooohhh I love James Blunt

EDIT: wait, what? Oh! I thought you said Micheal Bublé

I was chatting to someone last night about michael buble actually :laugh: . but as far as the next legend i think rufus wainwright, he has a great voice, writes brilliant songs, accomplished pianist, very diverse musically and is a great entertainer, kinda like elton john meets jeff buckley with a dash of freddie mercury

Oh shit.... All of you are gonna kill me but if i'm beinng honest, I don't really like Elvis's music at all. I know he was the king of rock n' roll and millions of people's idols (including John Lennon's) and no one will probably live up to him, I just hate his music!!

PP

NOW you can come and get me with your mobs and torches. :(

Oh shit.... All of you are gonna kill me but if i'm beinng honest, I don't really like Elvis's music at all. I know he was the king of rock n' roll and millions of people's idols (including John Lennon's) and no one will probably live up to him, I just hate his music!!

Same here, i cant stand his music.