Axl lets club listen to "Chinese Democracy"

darknemus

The Post isn't as legit as some want it to believe. Althought it is true that PageSix has celebrity sources, it is very common for their sources to abuse their position and offer up salicious and often untrue information for personal gain. Paris Hilton is a huge source of info for the column but often uses it to trash people who snub her; her stolen message log from her BlackBerry confirmed this. The club owners may very well be trying to trumpt publicity for themselves or they could be telling the truth. There really is no confirmation either way right now.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Post isn't as legit as some want it to believe. Althought it is true that PageSix has celebrity sources, it is very common for their sources to abuse their position and offer up salicious and often untrue information for personal gain. Paris Hilton is a huge source of info for the column but often uses it to trash people who snub her; her stolen message log from her BlackBerry confirmed this. The club owners may very well be trying to trumpt publicity for themselves or they could be telling the truth. There really is no confirmation either way right now.

You get far more publicity by saying that he was there than saying nothing, if its true and they wanted publicity they would be blabbing about Axls behaviour, look and CD, who was he with(specificaly)

I can tell you that Axl was really there. A guy by the name of THORIN AIELLO, who is Danny Aiellos' nephew, owns a company called REACH PRODUCTIONS. It is a large promotion company. His company along with RUBIN RUEBEN PRODUCTIONS, i.e NYCLUB.COM had lists at the party. I spoke with one of Thorin's employees this afternoon. Though I could not confirm the cd was played by the dj. I am trying to get in touch with Rubin (who I used to work for under the name New York Knights {with the misspelling}). I am very excited. I will pass any further info as it comes. I invite all you investigators to check my facts. Though I do not frequent the club scene very often anymore, in NYC, everyone knows everyone. If something happens, there is always someone who knows. And as far as Thorin & Rubin go, everyone knows who they are. Rubin is one of the original inovators. With spots such as the old Limelight, old Paladium, Cheetah, China Club, old Life, Ohm & old Twilo & Tunnel. Ofcourse many have closed, changed name, etc. But he innovated the way clubs in NYC/LA/MIAMI do business. If anyone was there to witness the cd being played, it will come out. This is New York!

You get far more publicity by saying that he was there than saying nothing, if its true and they wanted publicity they would be blabbing about Axls behaviour, look and CD, who was he with(specificaly)

True. Plus if they were really looking for publicity, they could have named any other number of celebrities who are much more popular and mainstream right now, imo.

http://entertainment.excite.com/celebgossi..._12_2006_3.html

Here's the text of the story:

MUSICAL BRIBE

STEREO nightclub owners Barry Mullineaux and Mike Satsky were closing up their Chelsea hotspot at 5:30 a.m. the other morning when they encountered elusive Guns 'N' Roses frontman Axl Rose at the front door. The braided rocker was with bandmates and a bevy of beauties wanting to keep his 44th birthday bash going. Rose was so eager to get inside the club that he offered the owners a little bribe - an exclusive listening party for his yet-to-be released album, "Chinese Democracy." Axl dispatched his driver to retrieve the unreleased CD and the owners proceeded to play host, bartender and DJ to the posse till 8 a.m.

-darknemus

:orock3

No offence to the people who say they know things but based on the ammount of people with connections that post on this board i have a few questions.

Why dont we know the exact time and date of the release?

Why dont we know for fact who is in GnR?

Why dont we know if a replacement was found for BH?

Why dont we have a precise exact list of tracks for CD?

All these people in the know but no real concrete answers unless you count the whole "my uncle has a friend who knows Axls plumber" trend that is prevelent with these idiots.

Time to face facts, if you knew anything of value you would be Axl fucking Rose, so please quit trying to give yourself some kind of imaginary importance and except the fact you know the same as the rest of us..... nothing but rumour.

No offence to the people who say they know things but based on the ammount of people with connections that post on this board i have a few questions.

All these people in the know but no real concrete answers unless you count the whole "my uncle has a friend who knows Axls plumber" trend that is prevelent with these idiots.

Time to face facts, if you knew anything of value you would be Axl fucking Rose, so please quit trying to give yourself some kind of imaginary importance and except the fact you know the same as the rest of us..... nothing but rumour.

rock3

Guest JohnUlmer
Well.. im here cause HTGTH hasn't been working for me (why? I dunno..)

But.. I believe this rumor. And damn I hope someone can leak a clip.. =(.

Chinese Democracy in March (I pray).

-jack

I wouldn't count on March.

June, yes. :)

spoke like a true gent rock3

In 1994, Axl Rose and Guns N’ Roses entered an L.A. Studio to begin recording their new album, Chinese Democracy. Twelve years later, there’s still no new album - and the reasons why are cloudier than Lake Erie. What’s certain is that in that time, Rose has parted ways with the old band members, worked with dozens of producers and musicians, and, according to reports, spent more than $13 million on studio time, recording gear, instrument rentals, and support staff - while releasing just one original recording back in 1999. The cornrowed singer gave GNR fans little hope in mid-January when he promised that "people will hear music this year", but the band’s label, Geffen, doesn’t have the album on its release schedule. Says Rose’s manager Merck Mercuriadis, "He’s almost finished and he’s confident that it will come out this year," though he wouldn’t confirm a date. Or a month. Or a friggin’ season.

[1]Source: Transcribed by BP of www.GUNSNROSES.US with an advanced copy of EW. Entertainment Weekly is releasing this article on page 11 for February 17.

So is this true, if its not finished what did they listen to?

Maybe they got to listen to 20 remixed versions of Rhiad :rofl-lol:

90% of this boards sources are full of shit, every new story conflicts with another but they blindly ignore stories that contradict there version.

Anyone notice Mysteron

is checking in on us.

I think you're paranoid :lol:

This story is true though

who are you mysteron...are you some guy with connections

How can you know its true?

Are you in the band??

I am me

I know it's true because I asked

And no spaceships were used or animals were harmed in the process

Anyone notice Mysteron

is checking in on us.

Are you in the band??

I am me

asked who?

Anyone notice Mysteron

is checking in on us.

Are you in the band??

I am me

Ok Mysteron, i will not call you a liar as that would be unfair, im sure you understand my sceptical attitude towards sources.

What based on what you know and assuming things stay as they are, is the outlook for GnR over the next year?

just to clear up any roumors - AXL WAS IN NYC THIS WEEKEND. I called his hotel and talked to Beta!! She told me that he was going to be there all weekend - But that was before all the snow, so he may have left earlier, who knows?

Also, a buddy of mine from NYU partied with him and the fag from the Notebook till about 7 in the morning in a bar on Thursday night...

When did you call? Which hotel was Axl staying in? If Axl's still in NY, he's probably gonna be snowed in for a while.

Edited by Appetite87