ANOTHER AXL NYC SIGHTING

axlgunner

Merck discredited Spl@t.....in no uncertain terms

Merck is a poon

In the news section it says Axl played CD but I don´t know if I´m a bit slow tonight but where the hell says he played CD? It wasn´t the snow song,wasn´t it? :huh:

Ok Nov. Rain I think I can handle this...Axl let them listen to CD at a club in order to bribe them to let them in to prolong his bday celebrations

Then maybe Axl went to this restaurant with friends to celebrate his bday, and sang a song about snow

The two events happened on different days...not sure exactly WHICH days BUT my edumucated guess is that Axl let the club listen to CD before he went to eat at 2:30A.M....

im guessing he went to the club at 5:30 AM on one morning, and then went to eat at 2:30 A.M. the next morning

just a guesstimate

Thanx for clearing this up for me :heart:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly Sp/at isn't that bad. It's just another site trying to find out the inside scoop on Chinese Democracy... like say...hmm...us? Merck at this point in time is totally irrelevent. What does he know?

Second and much more important. Don't you uncultured lot know the film White Christmas? :angry:

I realize this is slightly off-topic, and for that, I apologize. However, I find myself amazingly curious. Warchild, how many times do you use my name / nick in an average day? Geez, its like, you mention me every third post of yours that I see. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered - but surely you have more important things to do that be so fascinated by me that you feel the need to bring me up every 30 seconds?

Geez, even people that freaking despise me don't go saying "dark, craig, dark, dark's friend, dark, Craig, Florida, dark, craig, gnfr.com, dark, dark, DARK'S FRIEND!!!!!, dark, Craig," etc, etc, ad nauseum.

I might not know you in any way, shape, or form - but I still hope you have a great week / weekend. Oh, and, like, Happy Valentine's day. Good luck with that - there's someone out there for everyone.. yes, even you ;)

-darknemus

I realize this is slightly off-topic, and for that, I apologize. However, I find myself amazingly curious. Warchild, how many times do you use my name / nick in an average day? Geez, its like, you mention me every third post of yours that I see. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered - but surely you have more important things to do that be so fascinated by me that you feel the need to bring me up every 30 seconds?

Geez, even people that freaking despise me don't go saying "dark, craig, dark, dark's friend, dark, Craig, Florida, dark, craig, gnfr.com, dark, dark, DARK'S FRIEND!!!!!, dark, Craig," etc, etc, ad nauseum.

I might not know you in any way, shape, or form - but I still hope you have a great week / weekend. Oh, and, like, Happy Valentine's day. Good luck with that - there's someone out there for everyone.. yes, even you ;)

-darknemus

Just don't like people feeding false info to the hungry hoard..............we can have truce.....I can be an

asshole.......but I have a HOT Girlfriend already.......thanks!!

you have sullied the name of Guns though, and we all know where and why.....just stop with the bullshit

and don't feed them garbage.......OK?

W~~

Edited by warchild

I've never intentionally fed anyone any false information, period. If you feel otherwise, sorry. I don't have any issues with you, in fact I think its kind of cute that you keep bringing me up. Oh, and for the record - when I've been wrong in the past, and found out I was wrong, I've come straight out and said "I was wrong - sorry about that" - I simply relay information that comes my way, nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes, I don't hear anything for weeks / months - hence why I don't go posting a bunch of stuff for weeks / months.

You're welcome to doubt me as much as you'd like - thats the beauty of free will. But, in your case, I'd almost say its approaching a level of unhealthy obsession. May you become rich, famous, and powerful - then maybe you'll stop worrying about things like who dark's friends are :P

Peace out, Rock on, and all that.

-darknemus

-darknemus

The reason he discredits you is because what you say is 99.9% bullshit, and you try to pass it off as 100% truth. Unfortunately for you, not all the people at these forums have amnesia. Some do, and its why you have reporter status and a small following. Eventually, their eyes will open and you will be reduced to telling your propoganda to elsewhere and thenewguns forums and hope that the few people that post there believe you.

-darknemus

The reason he discredits you is because what you say is 99.9% bullshit, and you try to pass it off as 100% truth.

I respectfully disagree. I don't recall anytime when dark has posted something that he's tried to pass off as irrefutable fact. His posts are usually some type of rumour where he tells us this is what he's heard and that it may not be completely accurate, and then he usually speculates on it...being clear to all that it is speculation and nothing more...but it's almost always insightful to some degree and a great read.

I haven't been around for his entire posting history though...I'm just commenting on what I've seen for, oh, the past three or four years.

Edited by KBear

I second that, Dark is a credible source and I am glad we have him. I usually don't post on here, but it really pisses me off to no end the disrespect on this board. Now its my turn, Warchild, jealousy is not a virtue, and you couldn't see the light from the dark, because even though your sophisticated gimmick of a prodigy, your intellect far out ways your capability to understand that Dark is more real to this board than you, just learn to live with that fact mr. man, and you with those sad, sad, eyes, depraved of all that is blinding your impervious, juvenile, meanderings. Take heed my pathetic child and listen to the war you wage.

I second that, Dark is a credible source and I am glad we have him. I usually don't post on here, but it really pisses me off to no end the disrespect on this board. Now its my turn, Warchild, jealousy is not a virtue, and you couldn't see the light from the dark, because even though your sophisticated gimmick of a prodigy, your intellect far out ways your capability to understand that Dark is more real to this board than you, just learn to live with that fact mr. man, and you with those sad, sad, eyes, depraved of all that is blinding your impervious, juvenile, meanderings. Take heed my pathetic child and listen to the war you wage.

No Child Here Noob......my juvenille meanderings look through 40 something year old eyes

and WARchild is indeed REAL much to your chagrin.......

something I'm working on......"For Valentines day"

Fireflies in her eyes

like a dark damp summer night......

Glowing embers chased around her head

If I had known then what I know now....

I'd leave her lying dead.....

ONCE YOU GO WARCHILD YOU NEVER GO BACK!!!!

Firstly Sp/at isn't that bad. It's just another site trying to find out the inside scoop on Chinese Democracy... like say...hmm...us? Merck at this point in time is totally irrelevent. What does he know?

Second and much more important. Don't you uncultured lot know the film White Christmas? :angry:

IM DREAMING OF ONE...........

interesting..i like it

well my Hanoi rocks DEAD BY XMAS hit a snag.....so I have to come up with a new philosophy

W

warchild -

so what - anti-nowhere league

so fucking what

works for me at the minute

something goes wrong - so fucking what

someone close to you dies - so fucking what

etc...

on topic i think this story is somewhat true but has been fabricated alot

bullfighter - buy a dictionary and expand your vocabulary, itll do you good

Edited by alternative_ulster

Well, since this thread has gone way off-topic and turned into a personal bashing thread, it will be locked.

If you don't like another site, don't visit it. But please do not bash other GNR sites on this forum. We're all part of the same GNR community and we all want the same thing: To see the band back on top again.

We don't take part in these childish forum wars here -- and don't want our members taking part in them either. If other sites wish to do this, let them. But we don't.