A little taste of "Chinese Democracy"

saint_seiya

ok I have forwarded the link to 3 stations here in ontario canada, here is what we need to do, get them to play it!!! I know 97.7 played crap quility demos/live gnr before it means I think they will play this!

Now is the time to get this out for real AXL!

lets get this album done!

you can't stop the leaks, release it and they will buy it, that song alone not even finished sounds better then anything i hav heard in 10 fucking years!

im moving right now ill be back, if merck wont let this happen which he wont, find my forum in the aint it fun section, and we can leak anything there!!!!

AXL YOU ARE DA FUCKING MAN! THAT SONG FUCKING ROCKS HARD< HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!

Gunsguy

hell yeah, i just did that in pensacola.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you all insist on sending it to radio stations, which i think is a mistake.... make sure you tell them that this is only a DEMO. The most striking thing about this is Axls voice, which yes does sound awsome, but its different and DJs will pick up on that and probably slate it!

I highly doubt they will play it anyway, the legal ramifications would be huge! Remember what happened when it was originally played, management went Ape!

Jonx

i just emailed kroq 106.7, the local new rock radio station here in LA............... hope they play it on air tomorrow on there morning show so that more people could listen to this kick ass song rock1

Edited by tainted_conscience

ok I have forwarded the link to 3 stations here in ontario canada, here is what we need to do, get them to play it!!! I know 97.7 played crap quility demos/live gnr before it means I think they will play this!

Now is the time to get this out for real AXL!

lets get this album done!

you can't stop the leaks, release it and they will buy it, that song alone not even finished sounds better then anything i hav heard in 10 fucking years!

im moving right now ill be back, if merck wont let this happen which he wont, find my forum in the aint it fun section, and we can leak anything there!!!!

AXL YOU ARE DA FUCKING MAN! THAT SONG FUCKING ROCKS HARD< HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!

Gunsguy

Why not all four?(97.7, 102.1, 107.1, 107.9)