A little taste of "Chinese Democracy"

saint_seiya

hi this is my first post! Thanks for the leaks!!!

this is what i think, Axl hope you're reading

Axl's voice: it's amazing, his voice is better than ever

Songwriting: though not the best GNR/AXL creation but i like it !!!

Arrangement: obviously it's just a demo, the final version should hv more layers then now, e.g. axl's vocal overdubs, more guitars etc, and more variations on the repeats...

Guitars: they're cool, both solos did well! Bucket's one sounds like Paul Gilbert x Slash

Mixing: it's in very good quality, it's big and heavy, i guess axl's voice will be more front in the final mix.

Overall: it's a good song and a good quality demo, but i hope the arrangement will sound more complex in terms of arrangement! but Axl's voice and the guitars has already blow me off!!!

And pls dont send to radio stations or any media! Just think about Axl and we should care for his feelings and give him respect. This is not the final product and we should keep it away from radio stations

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fuckin shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like it, its a very good song, i still believe that this is just one average song from the album, there is better to come id put huge money on it.

AWESOME MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I've ever been as hyped about this album than I am right now to be honest. These tracks absolutely fucking rock, and if we can expect more of this on the album when it hits shelves then I shall be one happy fucking customer when I buy it.

Guest Jungle Blood
You know, I had my doubts about all this new Guns n' Roses. I never felt like it was the real Gn'r after all the guys left.

But I admit, this is better than I expected.

I agree they are completely different from what i imagined!

why do i have to wait 80 seconds before posting?

You know, I had my doubts about all this new Guns n' Roses. I never felt like it was the real Gn'r after all the guys left.

Because of flood control.

Flood control. Stops idiots from posting spam literally every second.

Flood control. Stops idiots from posting spam literally every second.

Imagine the numbers of posts today if we didn't have flood control.

GRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAATTTT!!!!!! Awesome,nothing more can be said!!!

I like it a lot!!

Axl must be furious because of the leak but on the other hand he should feel proud of this awesome bit we´ve got to listen. Fucking great,you see dudes? True rockers never die!!

Remember what Warchild said a few months back, something about Axl coming back like a Fenix or something like that...he wasn´t wrong dudes!! rock2

Ahh man, I read the news on Blabbermouth about the leaks and have tried every GNR site and forum I can think of, but all the links have been removed!! I only just signed up here, but is anyone kind enough to send them in a PM? (sorry I know loads of people are requesting this, but it needs to be heard!)