A little taste of "Chinese Democracy"

saint_seiya

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think tihs should be played on the radio. We already all feel like it's on it's way right? The wheels are turning and I doubt this will speed anything up. Only thing that's gonna happen is piss off Axl. Very disrespectful in my opinion.

It's also a demo and lacking in quality. We're all pumped about it but the average person will say "THAT is what's taken so long?!" Probably the fact that it's a demo will be lost in the shuffle and I can see his vocals being criticised too.

It's really unfair to Gnr for them to have kept it this closely guarded, to have worked on it so long - and now they might not get to pick how they want to make a first impression with it. Instead a demo is going to (possibly) be played as the public's first impression.

I have no idea why anyone would send this to radio :no: I hope it isn't played

I think we should leave this leak like it never happened

I don't think Axl needs us to promote GNR with all the wrong materials

Sending it to radio stations may just be a bad idea cause people love to rip at Axl which may further hinder its release. Again, maybe its just the wrong material which may only get in the way of Axl's master plan. If worst comes to push, who knows who might even come after who :)

Now, why don't we discuss about the next two songs?

Keep this away from radio stations and keep it just with us Guns N Roses fans! We are the ones who have followed this band for all our lives. Dont send it to some radio station who all they want is the latest hot news for the day. They dont give a shit about the past they just want what is cool.

Again thanks for the upload. Time for a cigerette listening to this demo was almost as good as sex

ok I have forwarded the link to 3 stations here in ontario canada, here is what we need to do, get them to play it!!! I know 97.7 played crap quility demos/live gnr before it means I think they will play this!

Now is the time to get this out for real AXL!

lets get this album done!

you can't stop the leaks, release it and they will buy it, that song alone not even finished sounds better then anything i hav heard in 10 fucking years!

im moving right now ill be back, if merck wont let this happen which he wont, find my forum in the aint it fun section, and we can leak anything there!!!!

AXL YOU ARE DA FUCKING MAN! THAT SONG FUCKING ROCKS HARD< HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!

Gunsguy

Why not all four?(97.7, 102.1, 107.1, 107.9)

um cause 102.1 dosen't have the fuckin balls to play GN'R they never have!

Gunsguy

Good God! You motherfuckers are sending this in to radio stations??????? Stupid!

First of all...... It's a fucking demo people! It's a converted mp3. mixed down at 192kbps!!!!!!!!!! Not ready for radio at all!!!!! You can't even hear the high hats very well it's so poorly mixed.

I understand the excitement and all....... but keep it in perspective people. It's not the finished product by any stretch.

back when they played rio ar the listeners bad bootleg, so i think they will find this anyway and play it, so I threw em a bone... come on people are going to cum tommorow when they hear something new from AXL tommorow!

thanks to uploader!

Gunsguy

I do gotta question. Was this the only forum this "Heaven Sent" track was posted on? Well, what I mean is, were we the first place to get a hold of this, or was it put somewhere first?

Does anybody know this?

J.Walker

yes... it was the first place :)

cheers! :)

this sounds 100$ better tehn the last track the station played of a bootleg, believe me AXL will only hear good shit about this!

if he's mad then well I donno that sux but I AM HEAR TO SSAY IT FUCKING ROCKS, REPEATED on WINAMP22times now!

ok off ta bed, if you dont want to send to stations dont but they will find it anyway, its already out....

Gunsguy

oohh, axl is gonna be really mad...

..or extremely happy that we are enjoinginnngng...it.. :monkey:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news - But outside of the GNR community - it isnt nearly as excited, and just a mediocre demo - - But to me FUCK THEM! ITS THE SHIIT!!! haha