Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just posted over at HTGTH board by the leaker:

More are in the process of being swapped around right now, they will be leaked by the end of the weekend.

Someone on mygnr also said a particular somebody here on this forum has the whole version of CATCHER IN THE RYE but has not shared it yet...

the shit storm is brewing :no:

i still love how you guys say "track whatever wont be on the album. period." seriously, shut the fuck up. You have NO IDEA what will be on the album, maybe madagascar was cut? we DONT KNOW. Christ, sorry.

Dizzy has already said that Silkworms will not feature on the album. Period.

<_<

just cause we cant get them on GNR boards doesnt mean they're not out there... I got the 3 released ones from NIN and Oasis message boards, they're mods dont give a shit if they're released... check any rock band message boards and go to their 'Other Bands' sections, these leaks are the talk of the town in them.

Sadly more leaks are gonna come.

I know this cause I have a few demos

1. Prostitute (44 secs)

2. CITR (16 secs)

3. Seven (20 secs)

4. Zodiac (1:03)(this ain't getting much attention...)

If the full version of these leaks come out, CHi D.is screwed. axl is screwed. I am not giving anybody any of these so don't bother.

i dont think you actualy own them u keep going on about having them then have n agressive ending to your replying saying BUT IM NOT GONNA GIVE U THEM!! is the message ur trying to get across so i sugest u shut u p about them...

if u really do have them (which i highly doubt) keep them to yourselve then and stop going on about it if your not sharing noone cares...

1. Prostitute (44 secs)

2. CITR (16 secs)

3. Seven (20 secs)

If the full version of these leaks come out, CHi D.is screwed. axl is screwed. I am not giving anybody any of these so don't bother.

Dude, I don't know whether or not to believe you, but if you have no intention on sharing you're probably better off keeping it to yourself. You know how rabid this fanbase is... its like dangling a quarterpounder with cheese in front of a bum... you think that bum is gonna be content in smelling it? No, that bum wants at least one fucking bite!

1. Prostitute (44 secs)

2. CITR (16 secs)

3. Seven (20 secs)

A hostile liar.. how quaint. Loser.

i still love how you guys say "track whatever wont be on the album. period." seriously, shut the fuck up. You have NO IDEA what will be on the album, maybe madagascar was cut? we DONT KNOW. Christ, sorry.

Dizzy has already said that Silkworms will not feature on the album. Period.

<_<

no offense, but i think anyone could see that coming dizzy.

i never posted no lyrics to anyone that were fake.

Truth is. I have what I say I have and I guess I'm just gonna shut up if noone believes me. Don't matter to me if noone else hears it. I am hearing it. I am from canada but not in canada right now. So enough about that. I do not wish to post any leaks, or lyrics anymore. I have sent two ppl "Seven" and one "Prostitute". They never leaked it though. I told them not to. But they still can. So just fucking wait. I am not getting banned for someone else. Who is the guy over at HTGTH saying shit? It's terrible. THis is my last post regarding this.

I have not been found out. So shut up.

I'd be more than willing to share the files, should they somehow fall into my lap. ;)

I for one am not afraid of anything.

Would you like a cookie?

Gotta love these "tough guys" on the Net. :rolleyes:

Seriously, have you ever thought for a second about Axl? And all of the years he's spent trying to put this music together. It's his life. And for people to spill the entire album onto the Net - and brag about it - is just wrong.

Truth is. I have what I say I have and I guess I'm just gonna shut up if noone believes me. ...

Really? Promise?

Good.

i never posted no lyrics to anyone that were fake.

Truth is. I have what I say I have and I guess I'm just gonna shut up if noone believes me. Don't matter to me if noone else hears it. I am hearing it. I am from canada but not in canada right now. So enough about that. I do not wish to post any leaks, or lyrics anymore. I have sent two ppl "Seven" and one "Prostitute". They never leaked it though. I told them not to. But they still can. So just fucking wait. I am not getting banned for someone else. Who is the guy over at HTGTH saying shit? It's terrible. THis is my last post regarding this.

I have not been found out. So shut up.

This is coming from a guy who said he was on Raw as Trish Stratus's boyfriend. :lol: